February 2016 - The Greatest Month

BBsq69

Let's have a look at this incredible month.

Leora: BJ in the GR with her arse pointing at the camera while she masturbated before and after sex with Paul.Then the perfect LR bate from behind even rising to all fours and finishing almost sitting up in front of the camera. Then today she moves from the GR to the BeR to give several different views in the most epic bate yet.

Masha: Been delivering a harder sort of masturbation, in the tub with her toys and plenty of lube, every day. Dasha was also on good form as she felt a new freedom towards the end of her visit.

Nelly: How many times has she fucked? It was at last 3 in 4 hours the other day and probably more. Masha may lose her crown as RLC's resident nymphomaniac. Efim is providing plenty of alternative entertainment and i am pretty sure Nelly's other friend has contributed too.

Susan: Currently at it quite a lot herself. 

Ilona and Danaya: Enormous spells of nudity and plenty of fun even if most of it was upstairs

The 2Ks: Are back! That's all you need to know except that euromike's Rita is paying a visit too.

Other couples like Adriana after her injury have contributed as well.

I am sure there are many other reasons for this being RLC's greatest month, but I think the evidence above should suffice.

Let's have a look at this incredible month.

Leora: BJ in the GR with her arse pointing at the camera while she masturbated before and after sex with Paul.Then the perfect LR bate from behind even rising to all fours and finishing almost sitting up in front of the camera. Then today she moves from the GR to the BeR to give several different views in the most epic bate yet.

Masha: Been delivering a harder sort of masturbation, in the tub with her toys and plenty of lube, every day. Dasha was also on good form as she felt a new freedom towards the end of her visit.

Nelly: How many times has she fucked? It was at last 3 in 4 hours the other day and probably more. Masha may lose her crown as RLC's resident nymphomaniac. Efim is providing plenty of alternative entertainment and i am pretty sure Nelly's other friend has contributed too.

Susan: Currently at it quite a lot herself. 

Ilona and Danaya: Enormous spells of nudity and plenty of fun even if most of it was upstairs

The 2Ks: Are back! That's all you need to know except that euromike's Rita is paying a visit too.

Other couples like Adriana after her injury have contributed as well.

I am sure there are many other reasons for this being RLC's greatest month, but I think the evidence above should suffice.

I have so many camera lags that this is not interressting any more. ... Almost each time something exciting happened the quality goes down to nearly not useable any more. ... This could not be the best month ever!  :-\