Leora sleeps on the sofa

Any one have any input to why Leora seems to sleep on the sofa rather than with Paul in the bed!

depuis l'apparition de cet appartement, leora a plus dormit sur le canapé que dans sa chambre. je me demande comment elle fait pour dormir avec la lumière et la télévision?!!!

since the appearance of this apartment, leora longer slept on the couch in her room. I wonder how she manages to sleep with the light and TV? !!!

There have been a couple of distinct periods over the last 6 months and I have watched her every night she has been at home during that period:

1. Leora would lie on the couch usually with a blanket available while from about midnight until about 5 a.m. while Paul worked or surfed at the laptop table. The light would sometimes be on but often off and she slept very sporadically and not well. When Paul went to bed she followed him and they would get up usually around 12.30-1 p.m.

2. Once Paul's sleeping hours became all over the place - I've witnessed him go to bed in the early evening despite not having to leave until around 8 a.m - Leora has tended to get better sleep despite usually having the light on in the LR but the time she actually goes to sleep can be any time from about 2.00 until 8.00 (i.e. really no LR sleep at all). If Paul leaves early in the morning then she may well go to the BeR after making him breakfast and sleep until after noon or he returns to wake her. If he does not leave early then she would normally go to the BeR around 8.00 anyway.

I think there is a lot of merit in the argument that she does this for the cameras. It is certainly not good for her and given the long stretches of the day that she has spent in bed with Paul, she certainly has no objection to sharing a bed with him.

Further evidence to support this is that Paul often sleeps in the LR or the GR when she is not there. Part of this is that it is one way for Paul to feel close to Leora. He is like a lost soul when she is not there. However I do think and witnessing other apartments like those of Zoya, Suzan and Nelly, that sleeping in the LR is definitely encouraged by RLC.

• Upvote 1

is simple , Leora does not like too well the dark, let's say she's afraid of the dark, beyond all she has insomnia , who accompanies her from the other apartment , knows she only slept with the light from the hall accesses for this reason , paul already prefers to sleep in the dark, most of the time she sleeps in the room she turns on the light . she wakes up several times at dawn and the television , of the impression that she's not alone in the house .

Well sleeping with the light and TV is not going to help your insomnia, but Paul would normally switch the light off or down at least enough to trigger night vision at around 2 a.m. whn he was working until 5 a.m. and then she would follow him to bed. This might explain Leora and I think she does leave the TV on for company strange as though that may seem, but the other couples have definitely been given some instructions by RLC unless it is a massive coincidence.

is simple , Leora does not like too well the dark, let's say she's afraid of the dark, beyond all she has insomnia , who accompanies her from the other apartment , knows she only slept with the light from the hall accesses for this reason , paul already prefers to sleep in the dark, most of the time she sleeps in the room she turns on the light . she wakes up several times at dawn and the television , of the impression that she's not alone in the house .

We might actually been entering a new period. In 4 of the last 5 nights, she has not slept in the bed at all and has got up between 11 and 12 which is slightly earlier. She even took a phone call at 7 a.m. Of course she's not slept in the bed on other nights, but 4 out of 5 seems like she has made a decision.

On the other day the guest stayed and, hard to believe that it wasn't a coincidence, she slept in the bed with Paul all night. Was she trying to fool her friend about her sleeping habits?

I don't think RLC is issuing orders that Leora sleep with the lights or the TV turned on.

I think it's just Complicated Leora being Complicated Leora. She feels more secure that way.

(Perhaps she needs some loyal fluffy-tailed woodland creatures in the apartment to protect her.  ;D )