Kamila & Kristy ~ ''OMG! They're Having Sex and/or Masturbating'' ~ March 2016.

• 2 weeks later...

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:  :clap: :clap:[glow=red,2,300]OMG, BOTH GIRLS HAVE SEX NOW![/glow]  :clap:  :clap:    :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:  :woohoo:  ... I think. And of course, not in this apartment (with all the cameras there).

• Upvote 1

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :clap: :clap: [glow=red,2,300]OMG, BOTH GIRLS HAVE SEX NOW![/glow]  :clap: :clap:    :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :woohoo:  ... I think. And of course, not in this apartment (with all the cameras there).

This is like one of those damn advertisements where you have to read the fine print
  • Upvote 1

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:  :clap: :clap:[glow=red,2,300]OMG, BOTH GIRLS HAVE SEX NOW![/glow]  :clap:  :clap:    :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:  :woohoo:  ... I think. And of course, not in this apartment (with all the cameras there).

MrBox how old are you 7 years !!

Well, he just signed his own guilty verdict. Ladies and Gentlemen, the above post was made by a person who claims every single day that he's not here just for the sex!! The prosecution rests it's case.

Well, he just signed his own guilty verdict. Ladies and Gentlemen, the above post was made by a person who claims every single day that he's not here just for the sex!! The prosecution rests it's case.

This is all?  ???  I'm really disappointed.  :poke: ... Come on snaky you can do this better. :)

To me it seams that this message fit very well to all rules.  :lmao: If not, I am sure that euromike69 would had posted something else.  :)

"guilty verdict"  ...  :haha: :haha: :haha: ... Come on. :)

This is all?  ???  I'm really disappointed.  :poke: ... Come on snaky you can do this better. :)

To me it seams that this message fit very well to all rules.  :lmao: If not, I am sure that euromike69 would had posted something else.  :)

"guilty verdict"  ...  :haha: :haha: :haha: ... Come on. :)

You are right, I can do so much better, but I don't want to give the mods more work then they already can't handle.

To everyone else here it's quite enough that Euromike placed a like on my post, but if you so desire I can put in a special request and ask him to waste 10 minutes of his valuable "picture time" to write something. But you're not gonna like what he has to say.

I'm starting to think that you're doing this shit on purpose to try and start arguments. And that is what our dear mods refer to as "flame-bating". So you may think that you have some kind of special immunity and can waltz around here disobeying posting rules, but sooner or later the boot is gonna catch up with your rear end.