I have a question. Where is this apartment?

I must admit that i'm quite confused. Based on today observation between 18.00 and 19.30 i would easy confirm and prove that girls from this apt speak Italian therefore they are probably Italian. But apt is not located in Italy. It could be only in Spain or Portugal. Based on available daylight from the sun. It is the only logical conclusion that i can make at this time. Honestly I did not expect that. Only today i notice inconsistency between displayed local time and available daylight coming through window.

So is it possible that this apt is also located somewhere in Spain? Any available information from past?

Note : I live in this time zone. So i'm pretty much sure about everything above. And according to this information it's impossible to get so much daylight in Italy at this time

First image 18.06 local time                                                                                  Second image 18:47 local time

Captured4e70.md.jpg Capture23.md.jpg

third image lokal time  18.54                                                                                  fourth image

Capture8588.md.jpg  Capture2525.md.jpg

Fifth image outside light is still available through window. But it's almost gone                                  sixth image no light from outside

Capture2558.md.jpg  Capture25225.md.jpg

Any useful information, suggestion,thought or perhaps just speculation welcome  :) :)

I must admit that i'm quite confused. Based on today observation between 18.00 and 19.30 i would easy confirm and prove that girls from this apt speak Italian therefore they are probably Italian. But apt is not located in Italy. It could be only in Spain or Portugal. Based on available daylight from the sun. It is the only logical conclusion that i can make at this time. Honestly I did not expect that. Only today i notice inconsistency between displayed local time and available daylight coming through window.

So is it possible that this apt is also located somewhere in Spain? Any available information from past?

Note : I live in this time zone. So i'm pretty much sure about everything above. And according to this information it's impossible to get so much daylight in Italy at this time

First image 18.06 local time                                                                                  Second image 18:47 local time

third image lokal time  18.54                                                                                  fourth image

Fifth image outside light is still available through window. But it's almost gone                                  sixth image no light from outside

Any useful information, suggestion,thought or perhaps just speculation welcome  :) :)

Barcelona ciudad

It's in Barcelona

Well if that is somehow true. Than i really miss the point and country. I was 100% sure that they are in Italy. But only today i notice that strange thing with a daylight. I know that some other apt are in Barcelona but not this one. Now I just wonder if Masha and Sasha apt is in Italy - Rome or perhaps they are also in Barcelona.

Well if that is somehow true. Than i really miss the point and country. I was 100% sure that they are in Italy. But only today i notice that strange thing with a daylight. I know that some other apt are in Barcelona but not this one. Now I just wonder if Masha and Sasha apt is in Italy - Rome or perhaps they are also in Barcelona.

Masha-Sasha en Italia, la ciudad no la se pero en este foro se a dicho que es en Roma

je trouve qu'elles mangent assez de pizzas, pour lire le nom de la pizzéria et la ville sur la boite!!!! et je ne parle pas des flyers de boites de nuits sur Barcelone, qui trainent souvent sur la table!!!

I think they eat enough pizzas to read the name of the pizzeria and the city on the box !!!! and I am not speaking of nightclubs flyers to Barcelona, who often linger on the table !!! ;) ;)

I was trying my self with this box of chocolate i guess . But i was unlucky to resolve main question at that time. Finally sunset help me to understand my mistake: Connecting this apt with Rome. :) :)

Capture2525252.th.jpg

If it's your own picture, remove them, you ID is showing.

If you're a paying member, RLC will throw you out, and if you're not, they migh block your IP.

If it's your own picture, remove them, you ID is showing.

If you're a paying member, RLC will throw you out, and if you're not, they migh block your IP.

Man please if you don't know a lot about The Law on Protection of Personal Data. Just ask is simple as that. I'm sure members of this forum will be willing to explain you some details If ever will be needed. (and I see they already have respond to your post)

I think I'm wise and old enough to know what is private and what is public.

Of course moderator can enforce some of his own rules to maintain decent level on forum. They can do that even when their judgment is wrong. But even moderators should be wise with decisions made on public forum. Otherwise they could violated some other rights which could put them in a quite embarrassing position. :)

There is nothing wrong with images in my post. They are publicly available for any one who want to see them. As long RLC does not strictly forbid distribution of any material they own, for me they are also legally posted.

Man please if you don't know a lot about The Law on Protection of Personal Data. Just ask is simple as that. I'm sure members of this forum will be willing to explain you some details If ever will be needed. (and I see they already have respond to your post)

I think I'm wise and old enough to know what is private and what is public.

Of course moderator can enforce some of his own rules to maintain decent level on forum. They can do that even when their judgment is wrong. But even moderators should be wise with decisions made on public forum. Otherwise they could violated some other rights which could put them in a quite embarrassing position. :)

There is nothing wrong with images in my post. They are publicly available for any one who want to see them. As long RLC does not strictly forbid distribution of any material they own, for me they are also legally posted.

Idiot, before you open your mouth read what is being said to you. He didn't say your pictures were private. He said your member id was showing in them. If you're not banned from RLC yet, you will be very soon.

And to answer this question for the last frigging time: There are only two countries that RLC thrives in. That's Russia and Spain. Thus, Nelly and K&K's apartments are in Russia. ALL the rest of premium apartments are in Spain as well as Carla & Adriana's places.

Now let's not return to this question ever again.