There needs to be at least twice as many cameras in each apartment.

Guest mhughet

Guest mhughet

There are way too many blind spots, and bad angles sometimes. All bedrooms should have at least 2 cameras in them, if not 3. There shouldn't be a single blind spot in the entire house. I'd rather pay per couple and have better camera angles and no blind spots. I think RLC gives the couples way too much privacy than they should have. They're being paid to live in an apartment free of charge. It's ridiculous that some cameras have no audio like the guest bedroom in Alma & Stefan's apt. There should also be cameras on balconies/porches as well.

One suggestion I was hoping someone with a subscription might make is to move the existing, or possibly add a second, camera in Nora & Kiko's living room so we can see Nora's lovely face when they are sitting on the couch or floor facing the TV, which they do a lot.  It would be a lot better than looking at the back of her head, not to be confused with her backside, which is great to look at, but of course sometimes she sits on that.

Guest NL Forever

agreed!! A second camera angle in Nora's living room and also in Leora's....in fact cameras everywhere in these two apartments...the more the merrier....

There are way too many blind spots, and bad angles sometimes. All bedrooms should have at least 2 cameras in them, if not 3. There shouldn't be a single blind spot in the entire house. I'd rather pay per couple and have better camera angles and no blind spots. I think RLC gives the couples way too much privacy than they should have. They're being paid to live in an apartment free of charge. It's ridiculous that some cameras have no audio like the guest bedroom in Alma & Stefan's apt. There should also be cameras on balconies/porches as well.

God dayum, LOLOL!!! I'm gonna disagree. If anything RLC should do is to add MORE apartments to view. Seven is just not enough, ALSO I think they should somehow have cams like this where ALL of the couples are living in the same apartment complex where it's possible for the couples could intervene with each other and maybe bump uglies, you never know!