Lev Gone

Happened to catch Lev leaving this morning at 7:38, apparently left a note for Zoya (but I hope she doesn't come back).

The writing is on the wall.  This apartment will be finished soon.

Contract or not.  Tenants can pull out at anytime.

Happened to catch Lev leaving this morning at 7:38, apparently left a note for Zoya (but I hope she doesn't come back).

If he Has left... i hope it's for good and HIS lazy ass DON"T come back.    :woohoo:          Zoya can stay.

If he Has left... i hope it's for good and HIS lazy ass DON"T come back.    :woohoo:          Zoya can stay.

That was my meaning. Would love if Zoya came back WITHOUT Lev. I can't imagine what she ever saw in him.

Zoya came back today - looked a little under the weather though. Can only hope Lev won't return, but I'm guessing that's wishful thinking.

have you see lev leaving this morning with bags or suitcase?

have you see lev leaving this morning with bags or suitcase?

I don't think he's left for good, but it almost seems they are taking turns in the apartment now. If that's right, Lev will show up now for a few days...

Hmmm.... a previous post mentioned that Lev came back and was met by Zoya at the door with a kiss and hug. That happened a couple days ago, and I figure "here we go again".

However, Lev seems to be treating Zoya differently. Tonight they had sex, and Lev seemed attentive to Zoya's needs - much different that previous encounters.

I also understand Lev tends to get drunk, and things don't go so well then... but so far I'm seeing something better than I had in the past.

What do you folks think - any chance of Lev changing?