Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's a real shame that after they've finally get a new girl in VV, they get a girl that I have no physical attraction to. But I guess it's better than nothing. Voro needed a much needed boost of energy from just Nelly and David. 

Poor Misc, no attraction to Anna?? For me a rising star and gives me hope... 

But strange again, VV has changed the names to Anna&Tim. New guy after the one night stands with Jackie and Anna???

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, spielo said:

Poor Misc, no attraction to Anna??

She has a cute face but she's too thin for me and has no curves. Girls like Maya are more my type. 

I wonder if Tim is a new guy or if they changed his name from Val to Tim. Would be weird to have a guy fuck both Jacky and Anna and then leave after only two days, but I wouldn't put any past VV. Both Val and David have been out most of the day. 

39 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She has a cute face but she's too thin for me and has no curves. Girls like Maya are more my type. 

I wonder if Tim is a new guy or if they changed his name from Val to Tim. Would be weird to have a guy fuck both Jacky and Anna and then leave after only two days, but I wouldn't put any past VV. Both Val and David have been out most of the day. 

De gustibus non est disputandum - our taste seems to be different. The ass of Nina and Nelly is already too much for me...