Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, kitek said:

Sounds like David is very jealous guy, according to him his girl is too nice to some guy. 

Not sure which guy, possibly Tim.

nelly is very jealous too,i have never liked david,nothing will happen between nelly/david and the other couple,

voro not interest me,i continue watching vv a little just for sonya because i like her body

I've said very early on that both David and Nelly were too insecure to let their partners do things with other people. That was obvious to me after the 2nd or 3rd time they went to Tver party. This is why I used to compare them to Ivo and Sonia. One couple is just as boring to watch as the other one.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Probably a new girl they hired to do a threesome with Tim and Anna. Tim has been looking bored with Anna these past few days anyway so I still wanna see how it plays. out.

Tim has been looking bored since his arrival.... I would not miss him anyway.

49 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Probably a new girl they hired to do a threesome with Tim and Anna. Tim has been looking bored with Anna these past few days anyway so I still wanna see how it plays. out.

I don't think so, they are getting tattoo done.

14 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

reply to Misc 3 hours ago (system does not work correctly...)

Tim and tattoo girl fooled around a lot for almost an hour in the living room but no sex. Lots of dry humping but that's it. He tried but she said no multiple times.

No sex yet, this is the answer of VV claiming for too much sex, no affection, no caressing.... but this girl has something quite promising... :blush:

Screen_Shot_04_20_16_at_11_07_AM.jpg

Screen_Shot_04_20_16_at_11_08_AM.jpg

and she seem to like it or.. him

Screen_Shot_04_20_16_at_11_39_AM.jpg

Screen_Shot_04_20_16_at_11_39_AM_001.jpg

Screen_Shot_04_20_16_at_11_39_AM_002.jpg

Screen_Shot_04_20_16_at_11_39_AM_003.jpg

interesting: Anna has prepared breakfast or lunch and doesn´t seem to be angry to the new girl about the approach to Tim, maybe she is relieved....

Screen_Shot_04_20_16_at_12_15_PM.jpg

Edited by spielo
additional pics
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, spielo said:

interesting: Anna has prepared breakfast or lunch and doesn´t seem to be angry to the new girl about the approach to Tim, maybe she is relieved....

Screen_Shot_04_20_16_at_12_15_PM.jpg

Why would she be angry, she clearly doesn't care about him, only does "shows" with him.

Same from his side beside that she doesn't even know what they were doing on the sofa.

• Upvote 2