Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fucking site and their technical issues...from shitty cameras to constant buffering to now completely down every fucking time there is some action.  Then the fucking tweeter puts up his std message we are aware and we are working on the site...not fucking good enough you morons!

LMAO   I don't know why you are complaining, you know the maintenance is needed just like it is with RLC and the Barca apt.......what a fucking joke you are trying to make LMAO

LMAO   I don't know why you are complaining, you know the maintenance is needed just like it is with RLC and the Barca apt.......what a fucking joke you are trying to make LMAO

Fuck you and get back under your rock

• Upvote 2

I don't. I never think about the past guests once they leave.

Speaking of, tonight we had a full on 5 member sex session they wound up STILL making it boring by him only fucking Anna. Jeez, how lame is that?

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Speaking of, tonight we had a full on 5 member sex session they wound up STILL making it boring by him only fucking Anna. Jeez, how lame is that?

I agree, lame! The tension of him trying to fuck the other girls spoiled the whole event and the strict lesbianism, come on! He kept checking in with Anna to see what he could get away with and then was constantly denied what he really wanted. Kinda like us. if you're gonna be a slut on a sex site, then be a slut and fuck everything that moves like you're supposed to. 

• Upvote 2