Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Here is how it will go tonight, women will grind, go for smoke for 10 minutes, women will dance, go for smoke for 10 minutes, women will grind again, (cameras buffering), go for smoke for 10 minutes, tease guy, go for smoke for 10 minutes, run from room to room to room with subs trying to follow them, go for smoke for 10 minutes...fill bath, go for smoke for 10 minutes, skinny guy gets in tub with his emaciated belly hanging out, girl adds bubble soap so that bubbles are everywhere, go for smoke for 10 minutes, girls get into the tub with bottoms on and pretend interaction, camera buffers like crazy, action heats up cameras buffer more...site crashes!  There may be some prior interaction on one of the beds, but the camera angles and picture quality is so bad...it's a waste of time.

Out of all the criticisms I have of VV, the shitty servers have got to be #1 on the list. There's no excuse why the servers are still this bad after all this time.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Out of all the criticisms I have of VV, the shitty servers have got to be #1 on the list. There's no excuse why the servers are still this bad after all this time.

Now they want to introduce another apartment to the load?  Bunch of fucking idiots. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not a member long enough but beside one occasion this week everything works fine here.  The only issue I have is the bad lightning and the out of sync audio with the cam above the tv.  Oh, and on a not technical leval they do like the dark a bit to much when they do things in the bedrooms for example.

24 minutes ago, echoone said:

I'm not a member long enough but beside one occasion this week everything works fine here.  The only issue I have is the bad lightning and the out of sync audio with the cam above the tv.  Oh, and on a not technical leval they do like the dark a bit to much when they do things in the bedrooms for example.

Yeah that one occasion was the money shot!

Anna & Alex had just a nice hard fuck session in the bedroom.

Think the rest went out for a smoke.

Oh, something I noticed:  Anna likes to swallow his load while Nelly seems to start to run for her life when her bf comes in her mouth, something I noticed a while ago LOL

And there was some lesbian action in the other bedroom with the 2 girls from the other apartment.  Like the other times, Nelly was just acting as a space filler.  Toward the end Anna & Alex grabbed a chair and watched the action.

Vid will be online later.