Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

From the looks of it, Petra seems really upset that she didn't get to fuck Alex. I'm thinking those two are going to try again at another point. And yeah, it looks like Anna has no clue about what happened. Once she came in, Alex and Petra barely looked or said a word to each other. 

i think Petra and Jacqueline both want Alex...and they will def try again....from the previous months it's clear petra usually gets what she wants, and no one else can do anything about it lol let's see what happens.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, peppenero said:

where is david? we know?

I don't know, but I was just getting ready to say that I would love to see Alex fuck Nelly just one time the way he was about to fuck Petra earlier. Those two were really into it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, patmarine said:

david ist maybe work go ... the lady need money...   other i dont no  .. nelly have talk with laptop today i think to david..

He went to see his parents according to the Twitter account.

Think some shit hit the fan like we say it.  Alex just left, said goodbye to Nelly and one of the tver girls and left.  No goodbye from Anna or the other tver girl. (unless I missed it?)

Just now, echoone said:

Think some shit hit the fan like we say it.  Alex just left, said goodbye to Nelly and one of the tver girls and left.  No goodbye from Anna or the other tver girl.

he did say good bye and hugged Petra...he also kissed Anna good bye, so i don't think she knows about what happend before she walked into the apartment yet.