Kitek's translations allow us incite into Penthouse "K" that we never could have imagined. My perspective of Kami and Kristy has changed from what assumptions I had made, and the profiles I had created in my mind.

Now it's your turn, read through these translations with an open mind. and you will feel even closer to the beloved Kami and Kristy as they make their way through daily life back home, and together again:

Kristy went to the movies leaving the lover birds alone.

They invited friends tonight to play cardboard games.

Rita was visiting mainly to get her visa for her Barcelona studies.

Initially she was going to stay for 2 days but problems with the documents made her stay longer and meanwhile she was working and party as much as she could.

Kami is getting ready for a casting she plans to attend today.

Kami didn't go to the casting as it was canceled right before she was going to leave.

Earlier, she talked with her mother and criticized Rita, she is 25 years old and instead look for a job she is taking money from her parents. She parties all the time. For no reason goes to Spanish course that nowhere is needed. Kamila would understand if it was an English course.

Kristy still maintains contact with her former boyfriend. He called Kristy that he is coming for some book.

Kami is not satisfied with the fact that Kristy did not break off relation completely with him.

Kami: What is it you need from him?

Kris: If you forbid contact with him then I will not see him.

Kami: I forbid you to meet him.

Kris: Why? Give some arguments.

Kami: So you find some normal guy and forget about your ex.

Once again you meet with him and it never ends. You lost already 5 years.

Kris: Yes. You're right.

After some time.

Kris: He does not miss me and I miss him ... sometimes. It is not fair. It should not be like this.

Arrives Kristy's ex.

Kristy meets with him outside the apartment.

Kristy comes back and tells about the meeting with her ex.

He said that he still loves her, but the two of her betrayals were for him too much. He lives with a friend who has an elegant home.

He suggested that Kris went there with him. He said if you go with me nothing between us will change. I want you to know now.

Kris does not like that, he sets himself in the role of victim.

Kris: Mistake. I do not know. I myself still wanted open relationship. I know that it leads nowhere but to be honest, I still love him. Especially when he behaves as I like.

Kami: That's normal.

Kris: He says that he will look after me. Not bad. He wants to fuck with me and even says that between them it does not change anything.

Kami is of the opinion that you need to be able to end such "childish relationship."

Kris: It seems to me that you're stronger than me.

Kami: Maybe I like myself more than you do yourself. Also influenced what fortune teller told me, I deserve more.

Kris: His external appearance is my ideal man. Feelings that caused me to kiss ...

Kami: Did you kiss? Or I missed something .

Kris: I remember how it was when we met.

Kami: You do not love him only love memories of him and how was it. Here's what you love. And what is happening now is that both of you are trying to restore what had been a great among you, a few years ago. It seems to you to be possible but nothing that comes out of it.

Kris: I told him that comes to me only when he is lonely & sad. I always thought that it is impossible to combine love and marriage.

Kami: I realize that in marriage love is not the same as before when my head was buzzing. But now I do not expect such love. Rather serious, cool headed and respectful. If this is called love then it will be all right.

Kris after some time: I want to go to him. Nobody will marry me because I'm cheating ...

Kami: Kris too early, too early.

Kami is telling her visitor that she didn't have sex with her BF for a month now.

Kami's visitor is pregnant and is getting married (unplanned pregnancy).

11/3/16 Kami and her friend.
A: How is it with you and BF?
Kami: We went on March 8 to see his mother and I did not like his behavior.
She prepared something to eat. I do not know either he did not sense me or has no sense of responsibility. He sees that I am in an unknown apartment with his mother, it is hard for me and I feel tense. I sat quietly and he still went out somewhere to another room and sat there. I had no support from him. I didn't know what to talk about with his mother. There were long pauses in the conversation. Often he went out and left me alone in the room. I would not have done so. He should help me, seeing that I feel insecure. He should hold my hand and be next to me.
I've never went specifically to meet parents of my boyfriends.
In addition, now is the time when the relation between us is not so-so.
A: He did not tell you what his mother said about you.
Kami: No. He will not tell me. I could not appeal to her. She probably thinks I'm so quiet & modest. I can not appeal to anyone if I am silent throughout the evening.
Kami: He is great when he needs something. When I'm offended, and when he feels that he must try make up to me. I can't be offended all the time so he is paying attention to me.
It's all fine when we go to the cinema, restaurant, play with friends but when he is here I do not want him to be here at home. He irritates me, I like to be with Kristy. I'm waiting when she gets back from the university. I try to be at home when she is. I should want to stay close to my boyfriend and be happy with him, and with him it does not feel anything like that. Not at all. I like when he entertains me but not staying at home with him.
In this apartment when when he is away I feel free, I watch TV series, I sit on the internet, play with Kristy and this is like my own life. I like it. And when he arrives he disrupts everything. I can't do anything & I do not want to do anything with him. The fact that I think he irritates me. It is not love if I do feel this way. Completely I do not know what love is.
But since we have each other, not everything is quite bad. I see my future with him.
Maybe I over think everything  because I don't have regular job. If I worked everyday and we would see each other only in the evening then I would have miss him a lot. And as it is now I do not have time to miss him. It's not good that I'm better off without him than with him. He comes and behaves as if I was not there. I walk up to him, embrace, kiss him and he does not show any emotion.
A: And what is the relationship between his parents?
Kami: As far as I know his father was drinking a lot and treated badly his mother. His father died when he was small. He says he wants to do everything opposite of his father.
A: In addition to your BF do you have any male friend that is close to you?
Kami: No, I will not meet with anyone. I can not. It would be wrong.
A: I remember once you called me and I totally did not recognize you. You guys argued and you did not know what to do.
Kami: When he is afraid that I could leave him, I see he is anxious, I see the love in his eyes. And that's why I go back. Not because I love him very much because I see that he needs me. I also need him but I do not like the way it happens.
We did not have sex for a month. Obviously we won't do it here (RLC apartment) ... One time we went to his place, I had no special desire, we had to get up early but for a moment it was hot... and he fell asleep. I was lying excited and my body was shaking. I thought "Man are you serious, you seriously do not want me?"
A: I can only imagine.
Kami: I do not want anything like that.
A: Of course, when my man is away and I want it. I know how to pleasure myself.
A: So your man spoils everything.
Kami: Yes. Sometimes I check out guys on V.K
Anna: No, they only love themselves. I'm so handsome. Love me.
Kami: I don't take these guys into account. And others need a long time to get to know. I have no time for that since I have my BF.
A: Do you go out at all now?
Kami: And where do I go?
A: The club ...
Kami: Sometimes ...
A: Not like you used to whenever you could?
Kami: In general, I do not want. I'm 24 years old. I realized that the clubs are for 18-19 year girls. There is no longer room for me. I do not feel comfortable there.

Kami complains that lately she went to several castings and didn't get any jobs. She doesn't know what's wrong last year she was busy all the time.

A: Could your (BF) have something to do with it?
Kami: You think he went to ... and said something about me?
A: After all, he knows what people you deal with. Maybe secretly he did some stuff like "This is my woman. Get away from her. "
Kami: I do not know.
A: I do not know him, this is the first thought that came to my mind. I saw him only once ... drunk.

Kami says that until now she had never envied other girls but now when one of the girls, who instead of her went to the Seychelles and posted photos on instagram, she felt terrible jealousy and anger, as she was sure that she will go . Kami is horrified by what she feels.
Anna comforted her: Another time you succeed.

When the girls hugged on the couch Kami put a hand on Kris's breast but she pushed her hand away. When Kami made a tearful face, Kris explained what was going on.
Kris: I can not. Do you also have this feeling when someone puts hand on your breast? Stimulation of misunderstanding. Even when a man touches my breasts I feel weird. Such a feeling: What to do ?! What to do?! I do not know why.
Kris puts Kami's hand on her breast: Maybe I get used to it. What to do?! What to do?!
Kami: When a man touches my breast, it is my man and it happens during sex.
Kris: And if he first touches your breast?
Kami: He's not touching my breasts.
Kris: And if it's before sex? Prelude.
Kami: Then I'm excited.
Kris: I can not understand some of my erogenous zones.
Kami: Apparently when you have sex with someone you don't feel relaxed and you're tense.
Kris: I'm just ashamed.
Kami: Why?
Kris: I do not know! You see, at the same time I'm embarrassed and horny.

Always log into the the chat, as Kitek will also give bits and pieces as he can during conversations they have while on the chat.

KITEK, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND THE HOURS SPENT TRANSLATING THE CONVERSATIONS, YOU ARE A SCHOLAR AND GENTLEMEN AND GREATLY APPRECIATED BY ALL HERE ON CC WHO FOLLOW THESE TWO GIRLS THROUGH THEIR DAILY LIVES. WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT INSTALLMENT AND THOSE THAT WILL FOLLOW. AGAIN THANKS FROM ALL OF US.

72.gif12.gif7.gif

• Upvote 9

Thanks for putting those together. And to Kitek for taking the time to provide it. Some will believe they are a setup and some will not. For myself there's to much there to be setup. RLC isn't going to the much effort into it.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kitek's translations allow us incite into Penthouse "K" that we never could have imagined. My perspective of Kami and Kristy has changed from what assumptions I had made, and the profiles I had created in my mind.

Now it's your turn, read through these translations with an open mind. and you will feel even closer to the beloved Kami and Kristy as they make their way through daily life back home, and together again:

Kristy went to the movies leaving the lover birds alone.

They invited friends tonight to play cardboard games.

Rita was visiting mainly to get her visa for her Barcelona studies.

Initially she was going to stay for 2 days but problems with the documents made her stay longer and meanwhile she was working and party as much as she could.

Kami is getting ready for a casting she plans to attend today.

Kami didn't go to the casting as it was canceled right before she was going to leave.

Earlier, she talked with her mother and criticized Rita, she is 25 years old and instead look for a job she is taking money from her parents. She parties all the time. For no reason goes to Spanish course that nowhere is needed. Kamila would understand if it was an English course.

Kristy still maintains contact with her former boyfriend. He called Kristy that he is coming for some book.

Kami is not satisfied with the fact that Kristy did not break off relation completely with him.

Kami: What is it you need from him?

Kris: If you forbid contact with him then I will not see him.

Kami: I forbid you to meet him.

Kris: Why? Give some arguments.

Kami: So you find some normal guy and forget about your ex.

Once again you meet with him and it never ends. You lost already 5 years.

Kris: Yes. You're right.

After some time.

Kris: He does not miss me and I miss him ... sometimes. It is not fair. It should not be like this.

Arrives Kristy's ex.

Kristy meets with him outside the apartment.

Kristy comes back and tells about the meeting with her ex.

He said that he still loves her, but the two of her betrayals were for him too much. He lives with a friend who has an elegant home.

He suggested that Kris went there with him. He said if you go with me nothing between us will change. I want you to know now.

Kris does not like that, he sets himself in the role of victim.

Kris: Mistake. I do not know. I myself still wanted open relationship. I know that it leads nowhere but to be honest, I still love him. Especially when he behaves as I like.

Kami: That's normal.

Kris: He says that he will look after me. Not bad. He wants to fuck with me and even says that between them it does not change anything.

Kami is of the opinion that you need to be able to end such "childish relationship."

Kris: It seems to me that you're stronger than me.

Kami: Maybe I like myself more than you do yourself. Also influenced what fortune teller told me, I deserve more.

Kris: His external appearance is my ideal man. Feelings that caused me to kiss ...

Kami: Did you kiss? Or I missed something .

Kris: I remember how it was when we met.

Kami: You do not love him only love memories of him and how was it. Here's what you love. And what is happening now is that both of you are trying to restore what had been a great among you, a few years ago. It seems to you to be possible but nothing that comes out of it.

Kris: I told him that comes to me only when he is lonely & sad. I always thought that it is impossible to combine love and marriage.

Kami: I realize that in marriage love is not the same as before when my head was buzzing. But now I do not expect such love. Rather serious, cool headed and respectful. If this is called love then it will be all right.

Kris after some time: I want to go to him. Nobody will marry me because I'm cheating ...

Kami: Kris too early, too early.

Kami is telling her visitor that she didn't have sex with her BF for a month now.

Kami's visitor is pregnant and is getting married (unplanned pregnancy).

11/3/16 Kami and her friend.
A: How is it with you and BF?
Kami: We went on March 8 to see his mother and I did not like his behavior.
She prepared something to eat. I do not know either he did not sense me or has no sense of responsibility. He sees that I am in an unknown apartment with his mother, it is hard for me and I feel tense. I sat quietly and he still went out somewhere to another room and sat there. I had no support from him. I didn't know what to talk about with his mother. There were long pauses in the conversation. Often he went out and left me alone in the room. I would not have done so. He should help me, seeing that I feel insecure. He should hold my hand and be next to me.
I've never went specifically to meet parents of my boyfriends.
In addition, now is the time when the relation between us is not so-so.
A: He did not tell you what his mother said about you.
Kami: No. He will not tell me. I could not appeal to her. She probably thinks I'm so quiet & modest. I can not appeal to anyone if I am silent throughout the evening.
Kami: He is great when he needs something. When I'm offended, and when he feels that he must try make up to me. I can't be offended all the time so he is paying attention to me.
It's all fine when we go to the cinema, restaurant, play with friends but when he is here I do not want him to be here at home. He irritates me, I like to be with Kristy. I'm waiting when she gets back from the university. I try to be at home when she is. I should want to stay close to my boyfriend and be happy with him, and with him it does not feel anything like that. Not at all. I like when he entertains me but not staying at home with him.
In this apartment when when he is away I feel free, I watch TV series, I sit on the internet, play with Kristy and this is like my own life. I like it. And when he arrives he disrupts everything. I can't do anything & I do not want to do anything with him. The fact that I think he irritates me. It is not love if I do feel this way. Completely I do not know what love is.
But since we have each other, not everything is quite bad. I see my future with him.
Maybe I over think everything  because I don't have regular job. If I worked everyday and we would see each other only in the evening then I would have miss him a lot. And as it is now I do not have time to miss him. It's not good that I'm better off without him than with him. He comes and behaves as if I was not there. I walk up to him, embrace, kiss him and he does not show any emotion.
A: And what is the relationship between his parents?
Kami: As far as I know his father was drinking a lot and treated badly his mother. His father died when he was small. He says he wants to do everything opposite of his father.
A: In addition to your BF do you have any male friend that is close to you?
Kami: No, I will not meet with anyone. I can not. It would be wrong.
A: I remember once you called me and I totally did not recognize you. You guys argued and you did not know what to do.
Kami: When he is afraid that I could leave him, I see he is anxious, I see the love in his eyes. And that's why I go back. Not because I love him very much because I see that he needs me. I also need him but I do not like the way it happens.
We did not have sex for a month. Obviously we won't do it here (RLC apartment) ... One time we went to his place, I had no special desire, we had to get up early but for a moment it was hot... and he fell asleep. I was lying excited and my body was shaking. I thought "Man are you serious, you seriously do not want me?"
A: I can only imagine.
Kami: I do not want anything like that.
A: Of course, when my man is away and I want it. I know how to pleasure myself.
A: So your man spoils everything.
Kami: Yes. Sometimes I check out guys on V.K
Anna: No, they only love themselves. I'm so handsome. Love me.
Kami: I don't take these guys into account. And others need a long time to get to know. I have no time for that since I have my BF.
A: Do you go out at all now?
Kami: And where do I go?
A: The club ...
Kami: Sometimes ...
A: Not like you used to whenever you could?
Kami: In general, I do not want. I'm 24 years old. I realized that the clubs are for 18-19 year girls. There is no longer room for me. I do not feel comfortable there.

Kami complains that lately she went to several castings and didn't get any jobs. She doesn't know what's wrong last year she was busy all the time.

A: Could your (BF) have something to do with it?
Kami: You think he went to ... and said something about me?
A: After all, he knows what people you deal with. Maybe secretly he did some stuff like "This is my woman. Get away from her. "
Kami: I do not know.
A: I do not know him, this is the first thought that came to my mind. I saw him only once ... drunk.

Kami says that until now she had never envied other girls but now when one of the girls, who instead of her went to the Seychelles and posted photos on instagram, she felt terrible jealousy and anger, as she was sure that she will go . Kami is horrified by what she feels.
Anna comforted her: Another time you succeed.

When the girls hugged on the couch Kami put a hand on Kris's breast but she pushed her hand away. When Kami made a tearful face, Kris explained what was going on.
Kris: I can not. Do you also have this feeling when someone puts hand on your breast? Stimulation of misunderstanding. Even when a man touches my breasts I feel weird. Such a feeling: What to do ?! What to do?! I do not know why.
Kris puts Kami's hand on her breast: Maybe I get used to it. What to do?! What to do?!
Kami: When a man touches my breast, it is my man and it happens during sex.
Kris: And if he first touches your breast?
Kami: He's not touching my breasts.
Kris: And if it's before sex? Prelude.
Kami: Then I'm excited.
Kris: I can not understand some of my erogenous zones.
Kami: Apparently when you have sex with someone you don't feel relaxed and you're tense.
Kris: I'm just ashamed.
Kami: Why?
Kris: I do not know! You see, at the same time I'm embarrassed and horny.

Always log into the the chat, as Kitek will also give bits and pieces as he can during conversations they have while on the chat.

KITEK, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND THE HOURS SPENT TRANSLATING THE CONVERSATIONS, YOU ARE A SCHOLAR AND GENTLEMEN AND GREATLY APPRECIATED BY ALL HERE ON CC WHO FOLLOW THESE TWO GIRLS THROUGH THEIR DAILY LIVES. WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT INSTALLMENT AND THOSE THAT WILL FOLLOW. AGAIN THANKS FROM ALL OF US.

72.gif12.gif7.gif

new addition from the chat:

kitek
Today she had first part of the correction procedure, she will have another one after few days
kitek
Kami might be back on Apr4, also there was talk about K&K going away in mid April will see

kitek
she might come with her or visit her later(Kristy)
kitek
Kami is leaving for some time on Mar 26, mothers birthday is on Mar28 and grandmother's April 2

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

new addition from the chat:

kitek
Today she had first part of the correction procedure, she will have another one after few days
kitek
Kami might be back on Apr4, also there was talk about K&K going away in mid April will see

kitek
she might come with her or visit her later(Kristy)
kitek
Kami is leaving for some time on Mar 26, mothers birthday is on Mar28 and grandmother's April 2

Kami's BF is away for work so Kristy went with Kami, next procedure will be after everything heals from today, so it might be next month

He went to Sochi, far south, Kristy was thinking about going there as it's nice warm down there (boyfriend)

• Upvote 3

I hope it doesn't get to the point that all of kiteks translations are only done in chat!  I'm not a big chat guy, it goes to fast for me at times.  As much as I appreciate what he does for the forum with his translations, I just hope he continues to post them to the forums!!

• Upvote 2

thanks a lot kitek !!! really thanks ! when i see this fabulous tranlation, i think kami should assume the fact she's very attracted by her friend kristy : attracted not necessarilly physically, but when someone becme happy like that when kristy is here, we can ask if there is only friendship. ok she's not lesbian but for kristy, is that not a little different ???

• Upvote 1

Harley, Thes is good to post the translations often.

I agree with DES, too much in there for the girls to be setting us up. I do wonder why they use their fake names when they thought they would not be understood by us. Maybe Kitek just  censored that because we shouldn't say them in open forum.