Tver - Split 4

mr1010

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

vv just fixed better the cameras in bedroom  with the cams 8 and 6,it's very good now

not the cams are adjusted but the 2nd thick mattress was removed and is in the new bed of S&I, Iguess.

19 minutes ago, spielo said:

not the cams are adjusted but the 2nd thick mattress was removed and is in the new bed of S&I, Iguess.

yes it's for that they have adjusted the cams,i have tweeted for that,i have see ivo fixed the cams and vv technical zoom in and out with focus for fixe the quality videos,it was a little blurry before with this cam8

The weekend started pretty well with greetings at 5 AM from the couch (thanks those having pressed the record button for the archive)

Katya (don´t know how VV is calling her) seems to be pretty vaginal oriented, but I am missing her extensive spasms during climax and ... her loud moaning. The TV is always to loud or too much in the foreground.

Nevertheless, enjoy:

https://mega.nz/#!ABQxAa5L!RXFKt9R7m1v53T0ed2ICiVq9DSbFZUzWLG66-Ckk6jk

Unfortunately the archive player had some speed problems during the record (not too slow, but too quick...)

Sorry that the default button "audio on" did not work for the recording

Edited by spielo
one day later noted the last sentence
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, spielo said:

The weekend started pretty well with greetings at 5 AM from the couch (thanks those having pressed the record button for the archive)

Katya (don´t know how VV is calling her) seems to be pretty vaginal oriented, but I am missing her extensive spasms during climax and ... her loud moaning. The TV is always to loud or too much in the foreground.

Nevertheless, enjoy:

Unfortunately the archive player had some speed problems during the record (not too slow, but too quick...)

Thank you for the video, and I know you said the tv was too loud, but next time please try to get the sound, even if its just the tv, thank you, the video was great.

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2016 at 8:25 AM, spielo said:

Nevertheless, enjoy:

Thank you for the video, and I know you said the tv was too loud, but next time please try to get the sound, even if its just the tv, thank you, the video was great.