Tver - Split 4

mr1010

Re: my post, last part about me, disregard post about me, I am still getting in trouble for posts and looking at thing I should not be looking at, need to keep eyes and mouth closed, FaceBook.com, did not know other could see what I was looking at, sorry if anybody took a fence to my posts here, head is still not on right yet, sorry, still having a hard time, my typing still bad, sometimes I think, I need to stay away from all this, sorry for posting my problems on you guys, Dennis,  

16 minutes ago, beancounter said:

I think Sonya needs to loan Ivo to Anna, no one seems to be able to get her off. She always has to do the job her self. She needs the old Ivo who I didn't like to take care of her.

He'd better be hard though given how critical jackie is

I haven't been on here at VV in like forever!

Just came on to say that Ivoryan came on the CC chat today as himself!!!!

I am  not sure. He spoke Russian and it seemed he used google translate to speak to us.

He said he has family problems. Sonia? Is she sick? Is he sick?

Yad, you can come on chat if you want and tell me what is happening there.

Very interesting if he is interacting with us on chat.

I am now on rlc exclusively.

We had a guest in Dasha's apt., named guitargst interacting with us also! I confirmed it, he waved his drumsticks at me!

So now, whether we interact with them these participants are interacting with us!

If they think they will get me back on VV, forget it! But I still follow a little.