Tver - Split 4

mr1010

So everybody is having a good time at the party in Voro and boring ass Ivo and Sonia stays home to eat dinner like a boring ass couple. She officially has his balls in her purse, if it wasn't official before. This is exactly why I couldn't be happier to hear that they're finally leaving. 

3 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I am not sure they are leaving

The tweat said

Good news bad boys! around 10-11th of Apr, Tver is moving to another place!

if they moving in new place i really hope they will have new cameras with better quality in this new place too.

it's the unique reason actually for why i have not renew my suscription

and last tweet of vv : We lowered a bitrate for free users.(for regular everything is fine) Sry, high load

lol,vv do that exactly when the intersting action start in voro,not good vv it's not like that you will get your suscribers,change all the cameras first !

Re:  Petra was yelling and that always unhappy girl was crying ??? ,

not sure but, Party was supposed to be at voronezh, she went to check everything, and she had to start cleaning the apartment living room floor, move the table, and start in the bedrooms, not sure what all else she had to do, but I also seen her afterwards, and she was not happy, what I did see her do she was doing by herself.

Tim won't even sleep next to Jacky anymore. I think whatever interest he had in her has officially gone away. That's pretty bad that he would rather share Anna with Akira then to have Jacky all to himself.