Tver - Split 4

mr1010

sorry dennis, i meant guy, saying that i dont know if she is gay or straight she has slept with most of the girls who are present or past ( maybe she prefers girls and the guys are just for the show or she does not care whether  it's  a guy or a girl she just wants to have sex)

the blond guy was here on sat i think.

StnCld316 you are wright, I have not any for over Two years, seem you get married and there is no need for sex, or I will not do that.  any more marriage seen like a life sentence, I been married coming up on almost 30 years, you are supposed be true to you wife, but what when all they want is your money, and you get someone else and then you are really screwed, but I better say sometime the woman say it's the same for some of them..

different subject, and don't know where to put it,   Tver apartment, Differenc between free and paid, the cams one living room and the one in kitchen, but what about two bathrooms lite's, sometimes the lite is on and sometimes the lite is off, I am free, is this because I am free, or can they control the lite's too. sorry if is in the wrong place, lately seems like I been doing this a lot lately.

update 3/14.16

She has it posted on seventeenlive.com that she is bysexual, but personally I think she would rather have a guy,  I think the only problem with the blond guy, is that the thugs scared her to bad and she is afrade to have a regular guy, and is afrade that she gets too close, she think's the thugs will come back and the next it will be worse, the only reason that no body realy got hert bad is the thugs did not that know the cameras could see in the dark, next time they will have maskes on, I have tryed to tell her that she needs stay with guy long enought to find out if she likes him, I feal that she does not stay whith this long enough, when she does want to keep one, that she will be to afrade to stay with him.

• Upvote 1