Premium Membership Explained

Admin

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That shouldn't affect you though Harley...😉

Seriously, mine ran out yesterday and I need to top up my card tomorrow to resub. The 2 functions that you liked tend to be the only ones I miss...

As you can see, I'm not a premium member anymore and I like you, do miss those two functions.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Just upgraded/renewed my account to premium, but now in need of manual intervention by admin 🙂But, my pm-box is full since system says I am a regular member, so unable to pm admin.

Catch-22... What is wise now? 🙂

Please check your PM.   I have sent you a message.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

I have PMs that are over 6 years old that I can't delete. They keep coming back when I try to delete them. I do admit that it's funny to read a lot of them. Just about all of those members don't come by anymore. 

10 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I have PMs that are over 6 years old that I can't delete. They keep coming back when I try to delete them. I do admit that it's funny to read a lot of them. Just about all of those members don't come by anymore. 

There are still quite a few that come by. They just silently in the shadows and read with no interaction with any of the conversations.   

28 minutes ago, polianna said:

Hi guys, 

I paid for premium membership two times now (I have screenshots of the btc payments) but was unable to get access to Premium section and contents.  Can you please assist?

Thanks!

Please check your PM   I have sent you a message.

Thanks