What is going to happen (and thoughts of Nora's visit)

Last night when I went to bed, I began to think Nora's visit in the apartment. Today, the situation became even more confused, because of Aida's departure. My reasoning, of course, contains some assumptions, but I tried to be realistic and base my thoughts on facts as much as possible.

It has become clear that Adele and Aida know each other for a long time before Barcelona, so I no longer believe that the main reason for the visit was the relationship between them. It must be related to something else. In the past, I deal with shrugged off the writings where the blue dress girl with Nora guessed to be the next resident of the apartment. Not anymore.

It has been translated, that Adele leaving soon. It is now certain that also Aida leaves, packaging has already begun. If Adele is going to leave, I can not find any other reason for Aida's departure than miss a boyfriend. She was not too shy, and progress all the time. Is also Danaya leaving? She have had clearly problems, she is no longer same happy Danaya as at the beginning.

It has also translated that Adele recruits Aida. Nora and Aida unlikely knew each other from before. Between them is a significant age difference. Nora has lived in Barcelona for many years, and Aida was very young when Nora has moved to Barcelona. The same also applies to Adele and Danaya. It is also very unlikely that Aida and blue dress girl have known each other before Aida moved to Barcelona. They are of different nationalities.

Then the role of the blue dress girl. She lives in Barcelona as much as her VISA regulations permit. She has returned a few weeks ago. In between, she spent three months in her home country. Despite of her long stays in Barcelona, she has never visited in old apartment of Nora and Kiko. She has also not visited in this apartment with Nora before, only with Lilu. I don't think that they are close friends, but know each other well.

There must be a permanent contact in Barcelona, who is responsible to welcome the girls, familiarize them to the apartment, explains how things work, take care of the paperwork, etc ... This is still in responsibility of Nora, and in this way she knows all the girls in the apartment.

So far deduced:
- Aida and Adele are leaving soon, perhaps also Danaya. There is still fear that Adele will stay, and that might be a reason for Aida's departure.
- Only Nora and the blue dress girl have known each other before, but are not very close friends.
- Nora knows the other girls only because of her role in RLC.

Visit of Nora and the blue dress girl brought to my mind last September, when Kamila's VISA problems came to light, and she was leaving with Kristy. A couple of days before K&K left there was a guest with Nora. That guest was Nikki, who moved in about 10 days later. Nikki and Nora knew each other from before. As Nikki, also blue dress girl has previously lived in Barcelona several times.

In my opinion, there is a similar problem in the apartment than in September last year and Nora's help was needed again in recruitment. Nora recruited the blue dress girl to move in. During their visit it was not yet known that Aida will leave. For that reason Nora introduced Aida and blue dress girl with one another.

The situation is now changing very confused when Aida is moving out. I find it even possible that apartment will be shut down for a moment yet again. There are still hopes that Danaya stays, blue dress girl moves in or RLC have another girl(s) ready to move in (and fear that Adele is not going to leave).

Nevertheless, I hope that we can welcome the blue dress girl. She is really hot.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, See said:

Last night when I went to bed, I began to think Nora's visit in the apartment. Today, the situation became even more confused, because of Aida's departure. My reasoning, of course, contains some assumptions, but I tried to be realistic and base my thoughts on facts as much as possible.

It has become clear that Adele and Aida know each other for a long time before Barcelona, so I no longer believe that the main reason for the visit was the relationship between them. It must be related to something else. In the past, I deal with shrugged off the writings where the blue dress girl with Nora guessed to be the next resident of the apartment. Not anymore.

It has been translated, that Adele leaving soon. It is now certain that also Aida leaves, packaging has already begun. If Adele is going to leave, I can not find any other reason for Aida's departure than miss a boyfriend. She was not too shy, and progress all the time. Is also Danaya leaving? She have had clearly problems, she is no longer same happy Danaya as at the beginning.

It has also translated that Adele recruits Aida. Nora and Aida unlikely knew each other from before. Between them is a significant age difference. Nora has lived in Barcelona for many years, and Aida was very young when Nora has moved to Barcelona. The same also applies to Adele and Danaya. It is also very unlikely that Aida and blue dress girl have known each other before Aida moved to Barcelona. They are of different nationalities.

Then the role of the blue dress girl. She lives in Barcelona as much as her VISA regulations permit. She has returned a few weeks ago. In between, she spent three months in her home country. Despite of her long stays in Barcelona, she has never visited in old apartment of Nora and Kiko. She has also not visited in this apartment with Nora before, only with Lilu. I don't think that they are close friends, but know each other well.

There must be a permanent contact in Barcelona, who is responsible to welcome the girls, familiarize them to the apartment, explains how things work, take care of the paperwork, etc ... This is still in responsibility of Nora, and in this way she knows all the girls in the apartment.

So far deduced:
- Aida and Adele are leaving soon, perhaps also Danaya. There is still fear that Adele will stay, and that might be a reason for Aida's departure.
- Only Nora and the blue dress girl have known each other before, but are not very close friends.

Visit of Nora and the blue dress girl brought to my mind last September, when Kamila's VISA problems came to light, and she was leaving with Kristy. A couple of days before K&K left there was a guest with Nora. That guest was Nikki, who moved in about 10 days later. Nikki and Nora knew each other from before. As Nikki, also blue dress girl has previously lived in Barcelona several times.

In my opinion, there is a similar problem in the apartment than in September last year and Nora's help was needed again in recruitment. Nora recruited the blue dress girl to move in. During their visit it was not yet known that Aida will leave. For that reason Nora introduced Aida and blue dress girl with one another.

The situation is now changing very confused when Aida is moving out. I find it even possible that apartment will be shut down for a moment yet again. There are still hopes that Danaya stays, blue dress girl moves in or RLC have another girl(s) ready to move in (and fear that Adele is not going to leave).

Nevertheless, I hope that we can welcome the blue dress girl. She is really hot.

You might be right See. I see  maintenance in the near future.  

19 minutes ago, See said:

So far deduced:

Aida and Nora talked very friendly. I think that they have long been familiar. Do not forget that Nora oversees Ukraine and probably goes there often.
I doubt that a blue dress girl will appear in the apartment. It seemed to me that she had already outgrown this project.
Well let's see.

• Upvote 3

Yes they talked very friendly, but could it be that they have met after Aida move to the Barcelona? One of my assumptions was that they have met because blue dressed girl is going to move in. Was there anything in their conversation what told they have met in Ukraine?

You are very new viewing RLC. Those who have viewing RLC years know that Kiko visits in Ukraine often, but not Nora. There are no evidence (or any signs) that she would have been there even once about five years. It has even spelated that she can't return to Spain if she goes  back to Ukraine.

In my opinion blue dress girl is not yet outgrown this project. There has been many girls in her age in that apartment earlier. It might be that she don't fit to live with Adele (or Danaya), but almost all of the girls before Ukrainians have behaved in a civilized manner. I keep it very possible that RLC is going to get things in that apartment in order, and changed their recruiting policy.

• Upvote 3

I was not referring to the age of the girl in a blue dress. 

She is more educated and cultural than the current residents of the apartment. She held myself slightly haughtily as a Nora. Very confident and ironic. The level of women is higher than that of the residents of this apartment. It is unlikely that the princess would want to live in a shack. If only together with Nora. :shy:

In addition, she is from Russia. I do not think that the RLC will settle her with Ukrainian girls.

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

I was not referring to the age of the girl in a blue dress. 

She is more educated and cultural than the current residents of the apartment. She held myself slightly haughtily as a Nora. Very confident and ironic. The level of women is higher than that of the residents of this apartment. It is unlikely that the princess would want to live in a shack. If only together with Nora. :shy:

In addition, she is from Russia. I do not think that the RLC will settle her with Ukrainian girls.

I agree every thing you wrote (of course, because it supports my thoughs in my previous post).

I am not surprised even if Nora is going to move back to the Danaya's room when it becomes vacant. I feel her third housing more likely than unlikely, and quality of the girls will be totally other than in case of few most recent residents .

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, See said:

I agree every thing you wrote (of course, because it supports my thoughs in my previous post).

I am not surprised even if Nora is going to move back to the Danaya's room when it becomes vacant. I feel her third housing more likely than unlikely, and quality of the girls will be totally other than in case of few most recent residents .

Nora can keep her cunt outside the door.  She's had her chance twice now  and she didn't succeed. 

This apartment is getting along fine without her.

• Upvote 2

Can anyone not quote the whole of a huge quote? It is exceedingly annoying to read over and over a huge quote when someone is just responding to a portion of it. I myself don't usually quote, because I only respond to a small part and am making my own independent thoughts. So why quote?

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Nora can keep her cunt outside the door.  She's had her chance twice now  and she didn't succeed. 

This apartment is getting along fine without her.

With all due respect stncld I fail to see how this place is better without Nora.  Not that I was a great fan of hers - but was't a hater either.  She just was there to me.  But she at least did some things to keep you interested and has some decent turnover of the girls to keep you interested.  Now people lay in bed all day or just exist to fill their time slot.  Hardly anyone downstairs if you are a free viewer (I am not).  

It does not matter if she comes back or not but to say it is just fine is hard for me to agree with.  I hardly look at this apartment anymore and it used to be the main one for me.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, albacore said:

With all due respect stncld I fail to see how this place is better without Nora.  Not that I was a great fan of hers - but was't a hater either.  She just was there to me.  But she at least did some things to keep you interested and has some decent turnover of the girls to keep you interested.  Now people lay in bed all day or just exist to fill their time slot.  Hardly anyone downstairs if you are a free viewer (I am not).  

I am a 'freebee' waiting for something/anything to push me to join RLC.  In the meantime, i'm just glad the apartment owners didn't put a kitchenette in the bedrooms!

• Upvote 3