Free RLC viwers

pudley

Don't shoot my old sorry ass, but I've just gotta ask this question: When I do a search for RLC, I find several sites that offer free RLC viewers, password hacks, etc.  I can't imagine any of them work and suspect a tempting host for virus downloads. What are the thoughts and/or experiences you guys have.

I've been watching RLC for 3 or so years and remember when it was worth the price of  dues paid here. You guys are a hoot.membership. Now, I just check in once in while to see who got stabbed etc. haaha

I do like CC and keep my dues paid here. You guys are a hoot.

There is a reason we prohibit RLC hacks here. It's not to protect RLC and their DMCA rights, though we respect their wishes, but  it's to prevent our members from getting their computers utterly destroyed by Trojans and other virus infections.

It's a big bad world out there, and CC should not become a part of it.

• Upvote 5

None of these hacks work and beside the malware associated with them, you'll get sucked into the endless "survey" scam trying to download them and wind up with nothing but spam. The same goes for all the bogus "token generators" hyped on line for various cam chat sites. it's better to pay to be a legitimate subscriber than to try to cut corners and crash your pc.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

None of these hacks work and beside the malware associated with them, you'll get sucked into the endless "survey" scam trying to download them and wind up with nothing but spam. The same goes for all the bogus "token generators" hyped on line for various cam chat sites. it's better to pay to be a legitimate subscriber than to try to cut corners and crash your pc.  

The Hacks have never worked.  All they do is infect a computer or whatever device the app was opened on. Them Token Generators are a joke. They lead you on to take surveys and eventually have to buy something which involves the use of a Credit Card and then still don't get what you were promised.

I myself had a Token Generator about 2 years ago for Chaturbate but it only worked twice at loading 500 tokens each time and ceased to work after that.  Now I don't even bother with that crap any more.

Anyone who posts things as such. Well everyone knows what happens with them.

• Upvote 2

I fell for the survey thing as well ages ago. Now matter how much false but correctly formatted info I put in, I just did not get what I wanted. I don't do anything remotely dodgy nowadays but I fear there is still stuff on my PC even though I've tried adware and malware removals. There was an especially dodgy window between discovery RLC and joining CC.

If something is free, there's nearly always a price.

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I fell for the survey thing as well ages ago. Now matter how much false but correctly formatted info I put in, I just did not get what I wanted. I don't do anything remotely dodgy nowadays but I fear there is still stuff on my PC even though I've tried adware and malware removals. There was an especially dodgy window between discovery RLC and joining CC.

If something is free, there's nearly always a price.

If you feel there is still stuff on your computer.  Go into the Control Panel and  open  Programs and Features. Go through the list and if you see anything in that list that you are not famiar with you can remove any program from that list that you suspect is of no use.

If it still does not go, a clean install will take care of the matter. Only downfall is clean installs are time consuming and can take from very little time to a few hours to set everything back up depending on how many programs you have.