Still learning

Boatsandhoes

Only thing you can't do is "ONLY" comment in the pictures and video threads. The person posting the media can comment, but if you want to comment as well, you have to do it in the comments thread. It took me a while to figure that out. Kinda weird, but I understand why the moderators did it.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

Only thing you can't do is "ONLY" comment in the pictures and video threads. The person posting the media can comment, but if you want to comment as well, you have to do it in the comments thread. It took me a while to figure that out. Kinda weird, but I understand why the moderators did it.

Yeah I get it too. Just looking for different options for catching up to the events of what i may miss in chat. Thanks alot

• Upvote 1

Comment, quote, answer all that you want in the Comments thread. All we ask is that you follow StnCld316 title post in the threads.

This Thread is for Pictures Only.

Any Comments or Quotes in this Thread will be Removed. Please Use the appropriate Thread for Comments & Quotes.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Comment, quote, answer all that you want in the Comments thread. All we ask is that you follow StnCld316 title post in the threads.

I understand this tbg ty. what i'm really trying to ask is how many pics can a person repost  from a pic thread in comment threads?

Edited by olcage
grammar lol