ITS BECOMING PATHETIC

The situation in this apartment is now becoming pathetic.At one time it was in my humble opinion the best of the bunch, but between them Paul and Leora have managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, He, as always contributes very little, apart from picking his nose, but seems to control everything, Leora on the other hand appears to have lost her sparkle and sense of excitement, she rarely masturbates now and when she gets naked she spends a great deal of time "off camera " at the far end of the living room, and then when they decide to get it on its almost laughable as they fumble under the covers in the bedroom, 

Perhaps they are tired of the project,if so they should get out of it, and if not then they should remember that RLC is a voyeur site, and members expect and appreciate certain things.

They can do a lot better.....but do they care enough to want to?

As stated earlier, this is just my opinion, and I don't expect many of you to agree,but that's what opinions are all about....right? 

• Upvote 3

Never thought I would agree but yes it's time for them to move on. As of May my subscription runs out to RLC and I will not renew not that matters to anyone here. I stopped posting for the most part on cc as things are not like they was in the beginning.

• Upvote 1

I also think that something is going on, it would not surprise me that they leave the project.
Paul checks her too much,Leora is not the same anymore as it used to be.
They would still have an appt anywhere else?
Pity of that turnaround because she is the Sun for RLc
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, joeybaggs said:

Gees, your acting like its the end of the road Guys. Maybe it's the Jelly Donuts that I don't care to know about; that is why she is in this mood. (in my opinion ) If anyone is getting tired of the Project, I would "PICK" Paul!

I am Beguiled, Bewitched, Captivated, Charmed, Enamored, Enraptured, Infatuated, Fascinated Inflamed, Intoxicated, Possessed, Seduced, Smitten, Spellbound, Besotted, Carried Away, Crazy About, Far Gone On, Foolish, Silly, Under a Spell. That is what this Woman Have done to me for the past couple of years, and I have grown to be her Slave if she Wishes it. lol

I would agree with you regarding it probably being Paul who is tired of the project,but he has so much influence over Leora now, which has been slowly and insidiously  happening since they had the big argument 3-4 month ago.

• Upvote 1

What influence does Paul have? In their former apartment, Paul wanted to have sex with Leora almost every day. Most often Leora gave up after Paul had rubbed and fondled her for some time, but she never got total satisfaction. That led to masturbation, and in the last few months, she has been the one who decides, at least whether there will be sex or not - mostly not. Paul has no influence on that at all, Leora decides, women typically do, and that´s good for sex - if men decide, women do not enjoy that much. In Leora´s case, she´s reluctant, because Paul has not learned anything, and she has not taught him, which is a shame.

Maybe I already replied to this and it went somewhere else..but I agree as much as I have enjoyed watching Leora.....she has surrender her life....given up.  The only thing she can do is find a new guy and that is not ever going to happen. What she might try is something I did to get a guy off of my sofa...when he fell asleep I put a Komodo Dragon Chili Pepper up his butt. He got up off the sofa and ran around the house. He was twerking like a dog trying to shake a turd off it's ass.....really I did this...no not really but I have had this planned out for a while.

GTFO...get the f.... out dumb ass bitch...too stupid to make your life wonderful and full of life love and happiness.  It's over I am afraid. Paul sucks period....any guy who chews food with his mouth open at my kitchen table would get his face punched. The only thing I see happening in this apartment is a suicide or murder coming up really soon. Leora I got a razor blade I decided not to use on myself if you need one.....

You guys deserve another all girl apartment with real girls ( nor wanna be lesbians models and strippers in that other crash pad on RLC.  Once Leora stops being her sexual self...which she really is....what's the point...I even miss that too....and really I am not a lesbian....but with Leora...like I have said before, nothing wrong with trying something new in life.... I bet you guys would like to see me show up at the apartment one day....I put her in front of a free cam..."you're welcome guys"  and boink her. Yes girls boink each other. I will eat her roast beef curtains for you until she screams every one of your names  Kiss Chloe

• Upvote 2

There is no question to me that I see a very different relationship frpm some of you. They have had several big arguments but there was a pivotal one in the gR I believe. At the time, around the end of November, she seemed to be out quite a bit perhaps at an art college having just spent a few days wearing an official uniform. As far as I could Paul was concerned with the way she looked and something to do with her phone. After this she stopped going out for a while but within the flat she seemed to be allowed to behave as she wanted even masturbating while he was home and of course that time when she exercised bottomless in front of the cameras and him. She spent most of this time doing her own thing painting and reading, but certainly there was less tension between the 2 than in Autumn (Fall).

This year she has become increasingly independent spending many weekends away whether at her friend's who visited for a couple of days or working at the animal centre. Indeed in the last week or so I think she is now working there most afternoons. Until recently she had even stopped her teasing games although I think there have been a couple of occasions recently when she has let him go so far only to withdraw. There is slightly more sex and a decrease in masturbation which now only seems to happen before or after a weekend away. It is true in the past that Paul was very controlling but I think Leora has battled through that period and now she calls most of the shots. In the past when she was naked playing her games he would ignore her but now he pays he lots of attention. She phones for him to pick her up and he comes running. And of course she 100% controls the money.

We know that Leora loves RLC and is narcissist and an exhibitionist, but Paul has never seemed that keen on it. He gets a free flat out of it and is probably guaranteed she will not leave him when on the project, but instinctively he does not like the pressure and he is certainly the jealous type. Their relationship seems in a good place now. There are less and shorter rows, Paul and Leora spend a lot time in the apartment in physical contact - he likes groping and though she probably tolerates that to some extent, she certainly enjoys the increased attention. Where once he controlled, now I think they are more equal.

Finally while Leora seems to be doing more, Paul does not quite seem as dedicated to his projects as he once was so I might suggest she is having more of a life than him. There is anything an increased love between these 2.

If Leora leaves RLC I will definitely stop watching. While I like Nelly and Masha I do not have enough interest in them to watch day after day and the rest apart from the fake Barcelona flat, I don't anyway - I'd watch more of Maya but for the timezone and the terrible cameras. This I think would probably good for me, Paul and though she might not realise it Leora as well. I think they would most likely stay as a couple but I am not sure, other than secret camming which would be very difficult to keep from Paul, how she would satisfy her other needs.

"Perhaps they are tired of the project" I think they are preparing to go as most of the time both of them or at least Leora are out for a long time or maybe for more than 24 hours and that might mean they are going to join another job..  

There are obviously 3 big apartments on RLC:

Leora and Paul

Barcelona

The 2Ks

I would imagine that for differing reasons the latter 2 are the big money makers for RLC. Barcelona because it is used by RLC as a directed advertising apartment and the 2Ks explicitly because of feedback on CC (although what percentage of RLC's customers view CC I don't know - hopefully quite a high one but I certainly do not have any clear idea). Leora attracts many to the site but provides much free entertainment.

The advantage L&P have is that they are a constant. Barcelona always changes and sometimes they get it wrong e.g. last month when Danaya and Adele were spending a lot of time in clubs, people said they did not see why they should pay for them. And as for the 2Ks reading some of the chat that was going on last night and the travails of their love lives, I'm not sure we are guaranteed to see them long term.

I have always found RLC's 2 tier pricing odd. I think they should maybe settle on a price between the 2 so that either you watch the free bits for free maybe with some advertising to make it pay its way or you get it all. Leora being Standard seems purely just aimed at justifying this marketing model - however once again I don't have access to RLC accounts or records to see if this is an effective strategy. I don't pay because I can't pay (now) but I would be constantly wondering whether Standard was really worth it and whether Premium was a little bit too expensive - one price and I wouldn't have had to think! 

• Upvote 2