Who should go

cacjc

This my opinion on all the apartments if they are helping RLC or draging it down to the gutter

I would love to hear peoples views on the matter

Maybe RLC will read it and do something about it or if we have an RLC spy as a member he might act on it

Leora and Paul  she is beautiful worth keeping                                                                                                                                                                 KEEP

Maya and Stepan i'm undecided it's borderline they don't do much                                                                                                                                  GONE

Dasha and Demid I've been told in the early day's she was great but not what i've seen over ther last year so no they are gone                                   GONE      

Nina and Kira Nice to watch at times so keep them                                                                                                                                                           KEEP

Zoya and Lev I'm not a fan of him but Zoya is a star so keep them                                                                                                                                    KEEP

Carla and Mario They have sex a lot but i'm getting a bit bored with them so they are gone                                                                                              GONE

Adriana and Daniel I love these two they are truly in love so keep them                                                                                                                             KEEP

Carina and Sabrina I feel sick when i see butch nude and blue is the only reason i watch so they are gone and give blue her own apartment                 GONE

Suzan and Hector  She has the best tits on RLC so she must stay keep them                                                                                                                     KEEP

Nelly and Bogdan What can i say we all love Nelly keep them                                                                                                                                              KEEP

Masha and Sasha They show a lot of skin and have a lot of sex so keep them                                                                                                                     KEEP

Danaya, Aida and Vika They will all be gone soon so yes gone                                                                                                                                             GONE

Kamila and Kristy Two beautiful girls must stay or people will leave RLC in droves so keep them                                                                                         KEEP

Anezka and Karel I'm not a big fan so they are gone                                                                                                                                                              GONE

• Upvote 1

I might agree with you on the above points but I have a question: what is the difference between Kamila & Kristy from one side and the other 3 girls from the other side.. What would be the benefit of keeping K & K ?? 

Also what is the good thing about Nina & Kira ? 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I might agree with you on the above points but I have a question: what is the difference between Kamila & Kristy from one side and the other 3 girls from the other side.. What would be the benefit of keeping K & K ?? 

Also what is the good thing about Nina & Kira ? 

It's just my opinion on who is letting RLC down

Weather you and i like k & k or not they are very popular on RLC

and i'm 50 50 on Nina & Kira weather they stay or not

I don't mind watching them at times

• Upvote 1

If the only reason was popularity then first out the door should be D&D and S&H.

D&D I think are still there because Dasha is the main recruiter but her own apartment is almost never worth viewing. She can stay at Nelly's if she wants.

Then M&S1 - if they had a better apartment and moved to a more accessible timezone, I think their popularity would improve again especially since the hiatus in their sex lives seems to now be at an end.

4th and 5th candidate are N&K and A&D. I feel sorry for Adriana because of her injury but outside the bedroom they provide no entertainment. N&K do seem a much more interesting couple and have guests so they would survive an initial cull.

The next group are C&S, C&M and Z&L. For C&S this is almost Blue's apartment now but we can all watch her on the cam sites so what is the point? I have been bored with Carla and Mario for a long time but form the thumbs Carla's nudity is still very popular, up there with the top apartments. Z&L is a tricky one; Zoya herself is great but Lev has to hold the record for the most tedious person on RLC with the possible exception of Demid (although Mario is a bit of a child) and the Taboo story, shapely as she is, is getting old.

The other 5 and the newbies should be immune for the time being.

Cull 1: S&H D&D A&D

Cull2: C&S M&S1  (unless they move)

Cull3: N&K Z&L C&M

As it would be a real culture shock I suggest they start off with just Cull 1 and see how 3 new couples perform before rocking the boat too much with other departures.

• Upvote 1

Leora and Paul  she is beautiful worth keeping                                                                                                                                                                 KEEP

Maya and Stepan They did their time                                                                                                                                                                   GONE

Dasha and Demid Cover sex , and Dasha is too much Skinny . They did their time                                                                                            GONE      

Nina and Kira Nice to watch at times so keep them                                                                                                                                                           KEEP

Zoya and Lev I'm not a fan of him but Zoya is a star so keep them                                                                                                                                    KEEP

Carla and Mario They make the show                                                                                                                                                                                KEEP

Adriana and Daniel I love these two they are truly in love so keep them                                                                                                                             KEEP

Carina and Sabrina I 'm done with these 3 girls                                                                                                                                                             GONE

Suzan and Hector  Lots of sex since January                                                                                                                                                     KEEP

Nelly and Bogdan What can i say we all love Nelly keep them. Best appartement                                                                                                               KEEP

Masha and Sasha They show a lot of skin and have a lot of sex so keep them                                                                                                                     KEEP

Danaya, Aida and Vika My favorite appartement !!!!                                                                                                                                                             KEEP

Kamila and Kristy Two beautiful girls must stay or people will leave RLC in droves so keep them. Kamilla had sex last night and Kristy masturbates  int he bath   KEEP

Anezka and Karel They are often out of the appartement, but they are not shy. Let's give them some time                                                                            KEEP

• Upvote 2