THE ONLY ACTION IS FROM THE DOG

The only sexual activity happening in this apartment nowadays is from the bitch dog, which is so dysfunctional it believes its a male, as it tries to shag the cushion.....she seems to have more imagination than Paul at the moment though, who along with Leora is resorting to covert tactics on a regular basis now, members pay good money for premium camera views and are not getting them, she either hides at the bottom of the living room, or as with just now they go into the bedroom and fumble about under the covers for twenty minutes and that's it.  hardly worth watching them play their games with us in this apartment any longer, What's happened to the passionate free spirited girl who used to live there?

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

It's a good thing L&P don't bring house guests with dogs. If they did they'd have a litterfull in no time. Their dog is just really in her season right now. Every time I log on I see that dog masturbating heavily with usually a pillow. Sje even seems so exhausted afterwards we get to see or hear her a lot less lately. Bet she thinks of Leora every single time... 

• Upvote 1

Leora did bring in a stray a few months ago but only for a few hours. Eva has been on heat for at least a week now raping that cushion at every opportunity. I used to keep hamsters and even they were less on heat than her. They did have a really good 69 about a week ago but unfortunately no-one posted anything from it and before that there was some oral punctuated by actual penetration in the LR which happened a few hours after she masturbated in the shower.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Fans of this lady are thin on the ground at the moment, more interested in the novel than the tried and trusted, I'd imagine. 

A pity we're missing out on seeing a record of Leora rather than those of mere teasers elsewhere..    

This apartment is on its way out if the dynamics don't change soon.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic