Apartment Review and discussion, Suzan & Hector (and 2 guests)

Apartment Review, Suzan & Hector (and 2 guests)

This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments. I'm dividing each apartment into its own review so I could post each one in the appropriate thread. I'll post each as I complete it.

First of all, Yes, Suzan has a great set of breasts. Now that's that out of the way, lets continue. This apartment use to be fun when there was only Guest #1 (Hector's brother). There was some sexual tension between him and Suzan, and watching it play out, with all the teasing, etc. was simply entertaining. I have a feeling, however, that Hector brought in Guest #2 to water that down (which it has significantly). Now, the apartment is pretty boring. Two "helmet" guys doing childish stuff, and four people in a small apartment is crowded. Yes, Hector and Suzan have sex almost every day in the bedroom - but it follows the same script every time. From double folding a towel to keep excess cum off the sheets, to eating her out, to her on top under blankets, to him on top with no blankets, to cumming on her stomach, and him getting toilet paper to clean her up. Same thing, over and over and over. When Suzan and Guest #1 were teasing each other, cuddling as they watched TV, and poking at each other, there was always some excitement (however remote) that they would go a bit further. Now, that is gone, and we got the same thing being replayed day after day.

If we lost this apartment at this point, I wouldn't be sad.

• Upvote 4

actually guest 2 as you call him was the first guest I saw in the appt some months ago. This appartement is still interesting, no matter how much guest they have. at least this appart doesn't change every weeks. I don't think they should change it, they are more interesting than some other people.

• Upvote 1

I don't agree with alanohio

this is currently one of the most interesting room on RLC.  Is there an unlimited variation of script during sex?  True that the presence of the 2 guests limits them to the bedroom.  But they still take all kind of positions and toilet paper is not always used:  Suzan swallows on a regular basis.

Also keep in mind that viewing of RLC is not limited to men.  There are lots of women, bisexual and gay people watching.  And, for that audience, those two athletic young men gives them the chance to watch perfectly shaped naked guys.  To quote my girlfriend, " what a change compared to Paul, Lev, Mario and others.  And they have great cock, especially Guest 2"

The presence of the guests also gave us the chance to watch  Guest 1 girlfriend.  She was there for only 1 night last weekend but they fucked more over a 12 hours period than half of the other couples on RLC in 2 weeks.

Hector has improved a lot since they moved in.  He used to sleep with a knife, was extremely arrogant and they were fighting a lot. Now, he shows lots of affection to Suzan, often hold her hand, etc.  And lets face it:  his performance in bed is probably the best of all couples on RCL.  He makes her climax almost every time they have sex.  In the early days, they were both masturbating often.  Not anymore.  They seems to have mature to the point that they satisfy each other pretty damn good.   And that is nice to see.

Finally, an other reason that makes this apartment interesting is the fact that the tenants are up late at night.  For viewers in North America, it gives us something to watch in our time zone.  Around 9h00 pm  eastern time, most of the apartments are in the dark and tenants are snoring. 

I agree that the apartment is small and outdated.  Too many dead angles with the camera.  Not sure if the tenants are rewarded based on the number of viewers but I'm pretty sure that this apartment's viewing hours have significantly increased since the arrival of the two guests .

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Fair enough. I did preface my reviews with "This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments."

It is only my opinion :)

And that is how I see it.  And thanks for sharing your opinions.  But we can disagree with someone's opinion  :)

• Upvote 1

I respect alanohio's view but respectively disagree. I think Susan is a tolerant, awesome woman (not bad on the eye either), who obviously loves Hector as does Hector love her. They have their problems just as every couple does but not every couple has their personal lives played out on cam for the world to see.

Hector certainly has some strange ways ie blowing in the bathroom wash basin but hey, he has done a lot to try and improve himself and it shows. Hector has grown on me (pardon the pun), he is that type of guy you can't help liking and when they piss you off it is difficult to stay angry with them for too long. Hector is an alright guy....give him a chance.

Hector's brother, he is also ok, horny as all the time, loves his bath....nothing much else to say apart from how does he get that body when he never seems to be going to work out?????

The original first guest but referred to as guest #2 in this post is just another normal general guy.

They all do a great job in the fact that they all co-habitate in a fairly small apartment.

It would be good if RealLifeCam would upgrade them to a larger apartment..  They have done their proving time and provided us the viewers with hours of entertainment.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bs2502 said:

I respect alanohio's view but respectively disagree. I think Susan is a tolerant, awesome woman (not bad on the eye either), who obviously loves Hector as does Hector love her. They have their problems just as every couple does but not every couple has their personal lives played out on cam for the world to see.

Hector certainly has some strange ways ie blowing in the bathroom wash basin but hey, he has done a lot to try and improve himself and it shows. Hector has grown on me (pardon the pun), he is that type of guy you can't help liking and when they piss you off it is difficult to stay angry with them for too long. Hector is an alright guy....give him a chance.

Hector's brother, he is also ok, horny as all the time, loves his bath....nothing much else to say apart from how does he get that body when he never seems to be going to work out?????

The original first guest but referred to as guest #2 in this post is just another normal general guy.

They all do a great job in the fact that they all co-habitate in a fairly small apartment.

It would be good if RealLifeCam would upgrade them to a larger apartment..  They have done their proving time and provided us the viewers with hours of entertainment.

if RLC could give them a bigger appt with all the cam visible for free users that would be great :p
Yes I know they will never do that, but I can dream XD

• Upvote 1