Apartment Review and Discussion, Carla & Mario

Apartment Review, Carla & Mario

This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments. I'm dividing each apartment into its own review so I could post each one in the appropriate thread. I'll post each as I complete it.

No, no, and no. It doesn't matter what the questions are. From my first day in RLC I disliked Mario. He strikes me as a 14 year old kid in an adults body. He can't keep his hands off himself, and doesn't seem to be focused on making sure Carla enjoys herself. Add to that the constant fighting and bickering, and it's near impossible to find a day they are interesting to watch. Carla is a very pretty woman, even is she is a bit overweight - and she deserves someone who wants to care for her - not just use her for a place to... you get the point. Some of you might see things differently, but the bottom line is this apartment is not fun to watch.

I would much rather see a new couple here that brought in friends and had a few parties.

• Upvote 1

YeahI I have to disagree with you on this one. Yeah they argue a lot but that part of their life experiences. The only problem I have with them is their lovemaking (or lack of) at times. its like Mario just want to Fuck and more into getting his rocks off then taking care of Carla needs. He has know problem with getting his Dick sucked but he rarely (If ever goes down on Carla).  They have quick sessions more like a teenager having sex at their parents' house. I would like too see a few long sessions with multiple orgasm by both parties.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2016 at 0:42 AM, GodisBlack said:

YeahI I have to disagree with you on this one. Yeah they argue a lot but that part of their life experiences. The only problem I have with them is their lovemaking (or lack of) at times. its like Mario just want to Fuck and more into getting his rocks off then taking care of Carla needs. He has know problem with getting his Dick sucked but he rarely (If ever goes down on Carla).  They have quick sessions more like a teenager having sex at their parents' house. I would like too see a few long sessions with multiple orgasm by both parties.

Godisblack i guess you need to be there at the Apartment to demonstrate!!! :-)

On 4/25/2016 at 0:12 PM, GodisBlack said:

I agree.  Very little passion in their lives.  I see this relationship more as a matter of a life experience for both.  It will pass soon and hopefully both will learn from it.

On a side note, when they first moved in they were fucking (not making love) like rabbits.  Past couple months its no longer rabbits but koalas (mate 2-3x a year).

On 25.4.2016 at 7:12 PM, alanohio said:

Apartment Review, Carla & Mario

This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments. I'm dividing each apartment into its own review so I could post each one in the appropriate thread. I'll post each as I complete it.

No, no, and no. It doesn't matter what the questions are. From my first day in RLC I disliked Mario. He strikes me as a 14 year old kid in an adults body. He can't keep his hands off himself, and doesn't seem to be focused on making sure Carla enjoys herself. Add to that the constant fighting and bickering, and it's near impossible to find a day they are interesting to watch. Carla is a very pretty woman, even is she is a bit overweight - and she deserves someone who wants to care for her - not just use her for a place to... you get the point. Some of you might see things differently, but the bottom line is this apartment is not fun to watch.

I would much rather see a new couple here that brought in friends and had a few parties.

There were a lot of fun at the start but lost all there engery a long time ago. ... I do not know why but after thier brake there are hidding a lot and seams not to be with the project any more. ... I hate to say this but it would be nice to see them leave. 

What I do not like is to see that Mario so negativ evaluated. He is a good guy and also carla seams to not treated him always very nice. ... There are simply normal people and seams to match quite well. 

• Upvote 1