Apartment Review and Discussion, Barcelona Apartment

Apartment Review, Barcelona Apartment

This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments. I'm dividing each apartment into its own review so I could post each one in the appropriate thread. I'll post each as I complete it.

When considering this apartment, I think it is less about the individuals in the apartment at any one time, and more about RLC's ability to match personalities. Recently, they have utterly failed. Aida, Danaya, and Vika are far less interested in taking part with the RLC concept, and when they do, it's forced. Ilona was the last one that actually took part - and Elisa shows signs of doing so as well. However, if you get one or two girls willing to "play the game" so to speak, and one that doesn't - you immediately have an outsider and bad feelings. Those feelings fester, and the entire apartment environment goes South.

Nora had the ability to guide the girls to a compromise in almost every situation. She knew how to read personalities and get the best out of each girl. RLC desperately needs a leader like this if this apartment concept is going to survive.

Another issue with Barcelona is it is a vacation event AND it's a party city. That is going to put a lot of pressure on the girls to go clubbing, or spend time at the beach - in other words, not be in the apartment. If this happens to any great extent, viewers will decide not to pay for the Premium cameras. Again, a leader and organizer like Nora is needed to make sure the apartment stays "active" and all the girls are not out at the same time.

I'm not sure RLC understands it yet, but the Barcelona apartment worked in the past because of Nora. Now that she isn't there to "nanny" the girls, they have to find another way to do this - or Barcelona will be history.

I hope they work harder at matching the girls better next time around. The concept is great, but it takes management - you just can't stock it with girls and expect it to work.

• Upvote 4

Alan, I could not have said it any better, the only real match of personalizes after NORA took her departure from the project, was IRMA.,ANNA and ILONA, which drove to memberships to RLC to almost the same highest peak month, that was K&K in Barcelona, After IRMA and ANNA walked out the front door, they had to bring back K&K to maintain that level of memberships. Barcelona is Nora's project,  It is the gateway to a high volume of memberships for RLC, and until they decide to return to the class of women of the past, this apartment is doomed to failure.

• Upvote 4

Well, well. An update on this apartment seems to be due already.

Surprisingly, it seems that Danaya's departure has really turned this apartment dynamic South. Vika's boyfriend comes in and the tension between Vika and Elisa is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Is it possible Danaya was the catalyst that kept the girls friendly with each other. Whatever the cause or reason, I think the apartment is in trouble. If Vika's BF is planning to stay very long, the entire concept of the Barcelona apartment is changing.

Where's Nora?

• Upvote 4

On April 26, 2016 at 8:39 PM, Thestarider said:

Alan, I could not have said it any better, the only real match of personalizes after NORA took her departure from the project, was IRMA.,ANNA and ILONA, which drove to memberships to RLC to almost the same highest peak month, that was K&K in Barcelona, After IRMA and ANNA walked out the front door, they had to bring back K&K to maintain that level of memberships. Barcelona is Nora's project,  It is the gateway to a high volume of memberships for RLC, and until they decide to return to the class of women of the past, this apartment is doomed to failure.

Don't think for a second that K&K's new posh pad isn't under Nora as well.  The bullshit maintenance that has gone on while the people that are watching the apartment is a dead give away.  The sad thing is that the people that are there right now know what RLC is about and should only be there if they agree to be on camera, as with any visitor or relative or whomever it is.  If they don't agree to it.....sorry!   Guitarguest has already stated that all of them over there know about RLC and don't understand the fascination that anyone has to it.

SO......what's next?  Will RLC start putting all the apartments under maintenance when tenants want to have sex, or put them under maintenance when apartments have visitors like Nina & Kira do on frequent occasions or Dasha and DumbFuck Demid or Nelly and Bogdon?   Where do you draw the line?  How much are you willing to put up with before you say enough is enough and start trying to do something about it?  The people that sit back and let this bullshit continue, have no argument.   I'm dying for the day that people stand up and make RLC pull their heads out of their "I'm better than thou" asses and realize just how much they have fucked over their customers!!

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if the reaction from the members on CC is due to the presence of "wolfman" or the tension between Vika and Elisa.

On one hand, a case could be made that wolfman upsets the balance of an all girl apartment, but denying the girls visitors doesn't seem realistic. In addition, he probably isn't a permanent fixture.

What bothers me more is the "turnaround" I've seen in Vika. Is it jealousy of Elisa? It does strike me that way. Vika might have planned this visit from wolfman in advance of meeting Elisa - and once she saw her, and her habit of walking around naked, this put her on the defensive.

What is more important, however, is our reaction to it. We wanted "real life" and yet, faced with a change in the dynamics of the apartment because of a male, we are now at war with each other over everything and anything. Not good.

We just "might" want to consider turning our attention to the other apartments for a while until "wolfman" leaves.

K&K are almost back :D !!!

• Upvote 4

On 4/27/2016 at 8:18 AM, alanohio said:

I'm not sure if the reaction from the members on CC is due to the presence of "wolfman" or the tension between Vika and Elisa.

On one hand, a case could be made that wolfman upsets the balance of an all girl apartment, but denying the girls visitors doesn't seem realistic. In addition, he probably isn't a permanent fixture.

What bothers me more is the "turnaround" I've seen in Vika. Is it jealousy of Elisa? It does strike me that way. Vika might have planned this visit from wolfman in advance of meeting Elisa - and once she saw her, and her habit of walking around naked, this put her on the defensive.

What is more important, however, is our reaction to it. We wanted "real life" and yet, faced with a change in the dynamics of the apartment because of a male, we are now at war with each other over everything and anything. Not good.

We just "might" want to consider turning our attention to the other apartments for a while until "wolfman" leaves.

K&K are almost back :D !!!

Alan, Vika has no use for Elisa. And Vika is one of the most boring girls we have had there. Other than Aida. Her and her bf are a total waste for viewers. 

It is no real life! Elisa  however wants to entertain us.

On 4/26/2016 at 9:39 PM, Thestarider said:

Agreed, Thes. We need Nora back. Although from what Danaya said maybe she is there behind the scenes. Need some hot russian girls.

Elisa is a welcome change.

Anyway this apartment is bound to fail when you stack girls who are not in the RLC project

We have seen recently from the starting Ilona, Anna and Irma there is a disinterest of many members and even cancel subscriptions down

If RLC continues this policy to despise the customer he had better close the p ..... this apartment

Have a good day

• Upvote 2