Jump to content

Apartment Review and Discussion, Kami & Kristy


Recommended Posts

Apartment Review, Kami & Kristy

This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments. I'm dividing each apartment into its own review so I could post each one in the appropriate thread. I'll post each as I complete it.

I can't start this review without smiling :) If there is one thing RLC did right, it was to bring back these two girls. This is RLC's honey-hole.

Two beautiful women, two beautiful personalities, and two beautiful (add whatever comes to mind here). Kami and Kristy are captivating, and no matter how much we see of them, we want more. This apartment is, without a doubt, the best of the bunch.

Although these girls have our love, there are a few things I wish they would understand - and that has to do with boyfriends. These girls may not believe it, but they can have whoever they want, whenever they want, hands down. they don't have to "settle" for second best. They deserve someone who will love them totally and forever. They don't need to fall back on relationships that have already proven less than perfect. There is someone out there for both of you - find them! (...and please dump the has-beens? They don't deserve you.)

I suspect the girls are going to come back a bit changed. I can't say how, but it's obvious if they were ever going to experiment with each other, this would have been the opportunity. It will be interesting if they have gotten closer or not. I also suspect they didn't spend the time away and not experiment with some other boys as well. Being young and raging with hormones is all about experimentation. Whatever the girls did while gone, I'm guessing they will be different in some ways.

As far as we fans, however, we are counting down the hours girls :) And I honestly believe we will be your fans until you decide to go on with your lives elsewhere - although you will always be on the top shelf of our trophy case ;)

Welcome Home!

Image19b.png

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎25 at 9:41 PM, alanohio said:

Apartment Review, Kami & Kristy

This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments. I'm dividing each apartment into its own review so I could post each one in the appropriate thread. I'll post each as I complete it.

I can't start this review without smiling :) If there is one thing RLC did right, it was to bring back these two girls. This is RLC's honey-hole.

Two beautiful women, two beautiful personalities, and two beautiful (add whatever comes to mind here). Kami and Kristy are captivating, and no matter how much we see of them, we want more. This apartment is, without a doubt, the best of the bunch.

Although these girls have our love, there are a few things I wish they would understand - and that has to do with boyfriends. These girls may not believe it, but they can have whoever they want, whenever they want, hands down. they don't have to "settle" for second best. They deserve someone who will love them totally and forever. They don't need to fall back on relationships that have already proven less than perfect. There is someone out there for both of you - find them! (...and please dump the has-beens? They don't deserve you.)

I suspect the girls are going to come back a bit changed. I can't say how, but it's obvious if they were ever going to experiment with each other, this would have been the opportunity. It will be interesting if they have gotten closer or not. I also suspect they didn't spend the time away and not experiment with some other boys as well. Being young and raging with hormones is all about experimentation. Whatever the girls did while gone, I'm guessing they will be different in some ways.

As far as we fans, however, we are counting down the hours girls :) And I honestly believe we will be your fans until you decide to go on with your lives elsewhere - although you will always be on the top shelf of our trophy case ;)

Welcome Home!

Alan, very true about the girls and bf's. 

Now, you and I should stay calm. Don't let some of them get to you. I did, but I am changed now.

You keep on posting your opinions though, I love them!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I love  Leora, Zoya, Adriana, Blue, Suzan, Nelly and  Elisa  but if  Kamila and Kristy ever leave RLC and it will happen one day

I'jj be done with it 

It could spell the end of RLC

If you for whatever reason think RLC will die out when Kami and Kristy leave you're sorely mistaken. RLC has existed LONG before they came in, they did just fine after they left the first time, and they will continue to do just fine when they leave the second time.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you for whatever reason think RLC will die out when Kami and Kristy leave you're sorely mistaken. RLC has existed LONG before they came in, they did just fine after they left the first time, and they will continue to do just fine when they leave the second time.

I'm not saying they will die but i think they will lose a lot of viewers

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you for whatever reason think RLC will die out when Kami and Kristy leave you're sorely mistaken. RLC has existed LONG before they came in, they did just fine after they left the first time, and they will continue to do just fine when they leave the second time.

Agreed, miscvoyeur, but it will hurt them.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Agreed, cacjc.

 They probably will leave in the not too distant future........................either to find a man and get married or else to pursue whatever career they decide to follow.  They can not just stay at RLC and age gracefully together  ; unless they decide that they wish to be a couple .  We will know in a few months, I believe .  When that day arrives...................we will all cry......LOL !

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slider_69 said:

 They probably will leave in the not too distant future........................either to find a man and get married or else to pursue whatever career they decide to follow.  They can not just stay at RLC and age gracefully together  ; unless they decide that they wish to be a couple .  We will know in a few months, I believe .  

They have a contract slider, probably one year. So they will be here for a while yet. But I believe  they will  have bf's, get married one day. They are close girl friends, nothing more unfortunately. A lot of the action between is teases for us audience.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...