Carina and Sabrina ~ Videos May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎04 at 2:26 PM, tFighterPilot said:

Sex on the couch from yesterday. At some point they moved to the bedroom.

(The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and have been Removed)

Thanks for the upload but....no thanks ;)

There's something about Butch that makes my stomach turn.  She (it) hates her body, doesn't like to receive and her behavior in general is demoralizing.  She has many issues and the worse thing for her is to be on cam 24/7.  I hope she gets her life straightened out (IMO).  I don't think she knows what she wants and I'm 99% confident that Nina (she's the chick, right?) is a lost soul (but has a moral compass).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

There's something about Butch that makes my stomach turn.  She (it) hates her body, doesn't like to receive and her behavior in general is demoralizing.  She has many issues and the worse thing for her is to be on cam 24/7.  I hope she gets her life straightened out (IMO).  I don't think she knows what she wants and I'm 99% confident that Nina (she's the chick, right?) is a lost soul (but has a moral compass).

What does Nina have to do with C&S? Moral compass?

15 hours ago, Howard said:

There's something about Butch that makes my stomach turn.  She (it) hates her body, doesn't like to receive and her behavior in general is demoralizing.  She has many issues and the worse thing for her is to be on cam 24/7.

I agree 100% the butch one is an advert for celibacy :-(

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 4:49 PM, rebliz said:

That all I got before they moved to the BR

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

after that, they just sleep nothing else