Suzan & Hector ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to October 01,2016.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

même si je pourrais, j'aime penser qu'il y a une frontière à ne pas dépasser entre les participants du projet et nous les regardants

et ceux, même si on connais leurs identitées et qu'on pourrais aisément leurs parler (encore que le bulgare est pas une langue facile ;-)) 

mdr non mais c'était une blague XD

6 hours ago, corboblanc said:

I want a good future to Suzan, who gave us a lot of happiness with its fantastic collector breasts !!!!
Unfortunately, for several months, this couple disappeared free cameras, with only a few fleeting appearances in the show !!!! the rest of the time they have spent the last month living in their bed day and night watching series on the computer devouring sunflower seeds !! paying members have probably enjoyed beautiful sessions of sex, but this lethargy became medical, and it was time for their well being, receive the kick in the pants to get them out of this cursed bed !!!!! ! good luck to them both, and thank you again for your participation in rlc .........:heart::blush:

This couple was one of the best couples RLC had. Nice people, funny, very open and with nice friends (some also very open). It is very sad that they are not in the project any more, especially since there are so many extremely boring couples on RLC. The solution for the living room issue would be to close the free cams, not to kick them out of the project. .. :( ... Maybe there are other reasons. We do not know. 

Anyway, i wish them all the best and a nice life. 

• Upvote 2

il y a 9 minutes, MrBox a dit :

Ce couple a été l'un des meilleurs couples RLC avait. Nice people, drôle, très ouvert et avec de beaux amis (certains aussi très ouvert). Il est très triste qu'ils ne sont pas plus dans le projet, en particulier car il y a tant de couples extrêmement ennuyeux sur RLC. La solution pour la question du salon serait de fermer les cames libres, de ne pas les expulser du projet. .. :( ... Peut-être il y a d'autres raisons. Nous ne savons pas. 

Quoi qu'il en soit, je leur souhaite tout le meilleur et une vie agréable. 

unfortunately, always empty free cams are only one explanation, and many subscribers have explained to me that the room was also very annoying !!! see a couple in bed day and night for months, is not a great show !!! I remember them in the beginning when Suzan worked, the evenings were lively and went into the living room. when suzan quit her job, she is no longer out of bed, and had to eat sunflower seeds billion in 6 months !!!!:cry: