Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have started a new thread in General Discussions, Comedy and Adult Humor, Writer's corner. I have posted an erotica story that will blow your socks off. Please visit it to read it. 

This thread is for anyone who likes to express themselves via the written word and those who want to read stories.

Warning, I am not responsible for any orgasms that may occur while reading my story. Please jerk off responsibly!

Foamy, BB, Bookmaster and others I expect contributions there. And where is squeaky Upndown? I miss his great poems!

Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast. Where are Kami and Kristy anyway? (See Stone, I am on topic!).

• Upvote 1

Beldonn1 if you enlarge the picture that you posted of K&K you will see at least two braille dots, one is just above Kristy's left shoulder and the other one is to the right of that one at about 1/2".  Just letting you know.

The sad part of it is that now the only pictures/videos that are going to be posted of anything that happens is going to be done in the chat room.  CC will suffer due to RLC's quest to keep people from posting pics/vids!!!

• Upvote 2

You all misunderstand. When Beldon said 'there is nothing in it' he did not mean there are no watermarks in his picture, he meant that the dot means nothing, it has no 'hidden code.' I think he is half-correct, maybe it is more to do with the pattern of the dots rather than each one containing user data individually

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You all misunderstand. When Beldon said 'there is nothing in it' he did not mean there are no watermarks in his picture, he meant that the dot means nothing, it has no 'hidden code.' I think he is half-correct, maybe it is more to do with the pattern of the dots rather than each one containing user data individually

ID is hidden in the pattern of dots (Braille coding)

• Upvote 3

Beldonn1 you said:

"Yes, but I enlarged most of them to a max and I get only empty grey squares, pixel ones.  On the net, they say it's probably dust on the lenses."

I personally believe they are to uniform and situated in a specific way to be dust particles.  If your willing to take that chance, then I'm willing to look at what you post pictures of!

• Upvote 2