Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

I don't know why people people are speaking of "teasing" for this apartment just because there is no sex. When RLC brought back the Ks it was pretty clear that it would be just like Barcelona. It's an apartment with two girls who are not a couple, sex was never on the table.

What we've got is an apartment were we can see the great relationship between the girls and also of course nudity. I don't see any reason for this to change, people can watch other apartments if they want. 

When the girls eventually leave maybe you'll have what you want.

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't know why people people are speaking of "teasing" for this apartment just because there is no sex. When RLC brought back the Ks it was pretty clear that it would be just like Barcelona. It's an apartment with two girls who are not a couple, sex was never on the table.

What we've got is an apartment were we can see the great relationship between the girls and also of course nudity. I don't see any reason for this to change, people can watch other apartments if they want. 

When the girls eventually leave maybe you'll have what you want.

if kami/kristy leave tomorrow,i have no problem with that,i know it's the same appartment of barcelona but the difference we see new girls every 2 or 3 months in barcelona' appartment,that's why it's a little bit more interesting but watch kami/kristy during some years here with the same life and go outside for sex and go in toilett for masturbating,no thanks,it's not reallife for me this comportment.

yes im gonna go see the vanessa appart and elisa a little if his boyfriend coming here for the rest of my suscription and i stop rlc after that,i return in true reallife,too many time lost with that

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

if kami/kristy leave tomorrow,i have no problem with that,i know it's the same appartment of barcelona but the difference we see new girls every 2 or 3 months in barcelona' appartment,that's why it's a little bit more interesting but watch kami/kristy during some years here with the same life and go outside for sex and go in toilett for masturbating,no thanks,it's not reallife for me this comportment.

yes im gonna go see the vanessa appart and elisa a little if his boyfriend coming here for the rest of my suscription and i stop rlc after that,i return in true reallife,too many time lost with that

And that is the great thing about RLC if you don't like one apartment then go look at another.  

I for one am glad K&K are here.  I like them both.  I really can't find a reason to complain. Maybe I am just strange that way ....

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

I really doubt they'll stay there for years. I'm just a little tired of seeing people wanting to change the apartment when I like it how it is. There are 14 other apts after all...

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I really doubt they'll stay there for years. I'm just a little tired of seeing people wanting to change the apartment when I like it how it is. There are 14 other apts after all...

ok but see the same appartments during 3-4 years (leora,maya,nora...) it's just not interesting after it's just my opinion,

me im for the girls or couples stay maximum one year here,after it's too long and boring for watching when you see 100 times the same shower,the same sex,the same life every days,it's not one update every 3 months will keep me my attractivity,i think im just tired with rlc now,time for me to leave this site after four years

• Upvote 2

I am a premium subscriber and yet found most of the good pictures and some good videos posted onto CC, rather than my seeing the action myself while watching RLC.  That is because I don't have time to spend my days and nights watching RLC to see if something will happen.  The only apartment I am interested in is K&K.  Occasionally I take a quick look over to see what Leora is doing.

I never posted pictures or videos from RLC, because I have the same screen name on both RLC and CC and didn't want to get banned.  Somehow, the regular posters of pictures and videos from RLC onto CC were able to do so--until recently--without fear of being banned.  Given the recent change, I may cancel my RLC subscription, at least for a while.  I thought it was just as legitimate for me to watch on RLC or CC, since I was paying the premium rate to RLC anyway.  Now that CC has been cut out, there is little incentive for me to continue to subscribe to RLC (since I can't spend enough time watching RLC live).  

I do understand RLC's business concerns--once people post their videos and pictures anywhere, they can end up all over the internet.  That diminishes subscription value and also makes it harder to find new RLC apartment occupants. And some of the CC viewers who are "free-loaders" might sign onto RLC if it is the only way to see the apartment occupants beyond the free rooms.  But this policy also diminishes my benefits of paying for the premium RLC subscription (since I was seeing most of the "action" via CC rather than happening to be watching at the right time on RLC).  Also, CC is less fun now, without pictures to talk about.

• Upvote 11

48 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

All this could be also applied to the other apartments. Just imagine RLC with all the people run out of their apartments every time a real life situation happens. The project would be done.

In barcelona, the girls normaly had no BF there. Therefore also a situation without sex appeared posible (with a month-long stay more unlikely). Now, K&K (or at least kamilla) are in a situation with there BF around all the time. ... If they have there life outside only and the teasing inside it is not worth the effort. It is not real life at all. ... I think RLC need people that are sympatisch and open-minded. Only one of them is either boring (as e.g. D&D or Z&L) or teasing only (e.g. K&K). 

BTW, I do not say that the girls are not fun to watch. ... It is simply not what i expect or hope for to see on RLC. ... It's not real enough.

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

What makes you believe that no other good-looking and sympathetic girls can be friends and fun to watch? ... Why do they need to cast girls that are limited to teasing? ... I like the concept of a shared apartment that is not inhabited by only a couple. The idea of a girls apartment seams excellent. ... It just should be real and not teasing only. I think. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

But there are some people Like to see only girls Like myself , I like to see Girls like Irma Danays Elisa and others like them Flirting with each other,  I don't like to see man that's me , I like to watch myself in the mirror with my girls that's fun  

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

All this could be also applied to the other apartments. Just imagine RLC with all the people run out of their apartments every time a real life situation happens. The project would be done.

In barcelona, the girls normaly had no BF there. Therefore also a situation without sex appeared posible (with a month-long stay more unlikely). Now, K&K (or at least kamilla) are in a situation with there BF around all the time. ... If they have there life outside only and the teasing inside it is not worth the effort. It is not real life at all. ... I think RLC need people that are sympatisch and open-minded. Only one of them is either boring (as e.g. D&D or Z&L) or teasing only (e.g. K&K). 

BTW, I do not say that the girls are not fun to watch. ... It is simply not what i expect or hope for to see on RLC. ... It's not real enough.

What makes you believe that no other good-looking and sympathetic girls can be friends and fun to watch? ... Why do they need to cast girls that are limited to teasing? ... I like the concept of a shared apartment that is not inhabited by only a couple. The idea of a girls apartment seams excellent. ... It just should be real and not teasing only. I think. 

Highlighted in red is the bottom line and is what did it for me!   If every time Kamila gets horny and wants to masturbate and goes in the bathroom out of sight of the cameras, this is considered hiding and there is nothing even close to real about it.  Kristy, according to you all adds something to the bath water that discolors it which is a form of hiding and according to you all only has any kind of sex out of the apartment.......no realism there what so ever!!  Carl and Mario just need to go....PERIOD!   Dasha & Demid have lost allot of viewers due to hidden sex by the covers and Dasha doesn't masturbate openly like she used to anymore from what I'm hearing.   Rita, lovely Rita meter maid.....according to you all turns her back to the camera every time she changes clothes or gets dressed.....once again, no value for subscribers!   Leora & Paul have no value anymore from what I've read.  Maya & Stepan the same as Leora & Paul.  Zoya & Lev....it would be better if it was just Zoya & NO Lev!!

Adriana & Daniel are voyeurs dream and play the role nicely from what I remember and appear to stay on a steady course with how they approach the project of RLC.   Nina & Kira may be lesbians but when I was a subscriber they were open book lesbians and probably still are to this day.   Masha & Sasha are great for the project and enjoy subscribers watching them have sex and Masha is not afraid to diddle in the middle while she openly masturbates....more real than 80% of the other apartments on RLC.  Nelly & Bogdan seemed to be liked by allot of you but I hardly watched them due to poor camera placements.....views are to far away from the action which is also true in many apartments.   Suzan & Hector have had their share of quarrels, and ups & downs but sounds like they are doing much better according to several people on CC and are a value to RLC.  Barca apartment sounds like if it wasn't for Elisa, it would be sucking hind tit but due to her she is managing to keep allot of people interested and is a value to RLC subscribers!

Anezka & Karel and Vanessa & Thomas are two apartments that I really don't follow and just hit the (Mark as read) button 98% of the time so it's not fair for me to pass any kind of judgement upon them.

The bottom line in my opinion is that the "Real" has been slowly taken away from the RLC concept and if it continues, I don't see RLC making it too much longer.   I hope things change and they can turn it around before they go tits up!!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Highlighted in red is the bottom line and is what did it for me!   If every time Kamila gets horny and wants to masturbate and goes in the bathroom out of sight of the cameras, this is considered hiding and there is nothing even close to real about it.  Kristy, according to you all adds something to the bath water that discolors it which is a form of hiding and according to you all only has any kind of sex out of the apartment.......no realism there what so ever!!  Carl and Mario just need to go....PERIOD!   Dasha & Demid have lost allot of viewers due to hidden sex by the covers and Dasha doesn't masturbate openly like she used to anymore from what I'm hearing.   Rita, lovely Rita meter maid.....according to you all turns her back to the camera every time she changes clothes or gets dressed.....once again, no value for subscribers!   Leora & Paul have no value anymore from what I've read.  Maya & Stepan the same as Leora & Paul.  Zoya & Lev....it would be better if it was just Zoya & NO Lev!!

Adriana & Daniel are voyeurs dream and play the role nicely from what I remember and appear to stay on a steady course with how they approach the project of RLC.   Nina & Kira may be lesbians but when I was a subscriber they were open book lesbians and probably still are to this day.   Masha & Sasha are great for the project and enjoy subscribers watching them have sex and Masha is not afraid to diddle in the middle while she openly masturbates....more real than 80% of the other apartments on RLC.  Nelly & Bogdan seemed to be liked by allot of you but I hardly watched them due to poor camera placements.....views are to far away from the action which is also true in many apartments.   Suzan & Hector have had their share of quarrels, and ups & downs but sounds like they are doing much better according to several people on CC and are a value to RLC.  Barca apartment sounds like if it wasn't for Elisa, it would be sucking hind tit but due to her she is managing to keep allot of people interested and is a value to RLC subscribers!

Anezka & Karel and Vanessa & Thomas are two apartments that I really don't follow and just hit the (Mark as read) button 98% of the time so it's not fair for me to pass any kind of judgement upon them.

The bottom line in my opinion is that the "Real" has been slowly taken away from the RLC concept and if it continues, I don't see RLC making it too much longer.   I hope things change and they can turn it around before they go tits up!!

Harley RLC looks like they don't care about there customers every time I complained or ask questions they ripley thanks for your feedback , I am going to try one more month's nothing changes I am canceling RLC         

15 minutes ago, Nick said:

Harley RLC looks like they don't care about there customers every time I complained or ask questions they ripley thanks for your feedback , I am going to try one more month's nothing changes I am canceling RLC         

You know Kamilia never was out in the open with getting herself off.  She was mostly covered and it was usually dark in the room.  In Barcelona she was that way too. Hell in Barcelona her first tour she was very limiting for the first couple of weeks in even showing nudity.  In the bath it was different but still not real obvious.  As for Kristy - she does use different products that sometimes color the water but not always. Usually you can see her very clearly.  And Kristy is another that was not out in the open either.  She is usually doing herself under the covers and in the dark.  I don't see a big change.   People here say Kamilia goes into the bathroom to masturbate but since no one can see what the is doing we really don't know.

Also I think the are trying to be somewhat private about it. I get the feeling that some of their friends may have access to the site.  I thought in one of Kiteks translations it was mentioned that during the massage Kristy gave Kamilia that Kamilia said her boyfriend commented about it. Maybe they don't want their friends watching.   It is just a thought.

• Upvote 2