Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures May 01, 2016. to May 31, 2016.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

FrenchKissing.gif

Maybe there is still Hope for these two for some Pussy Eating in the foreseeable future.

Everybody would go ape shit if that was to ever happen!   Online bank transfers would be shutting down left and right from to the load on the systems as people try to subscribe at phenomenal speeds to catch that show!!   Popcorn sales would skyrocket, along with paper towels and toilet paper LMAO.   But seriously,  I don't think Kristy could ever relax enough to let something like that happen......unless of course there was just the right amount of alcohol consumed!

• Upvote 5

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

FrenchKissing.gif

Maybe there is still Hope for these two for some Pussy Eating in the foreseeable future.

OMG.....Just observe the beautiful size and tone of Kristy's ass and thigh...............I'll bet she is one powerful  piece that can pop off your head with those thighs if your down there eating !

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Julian Lan said:

Yummmmmmmm.... that's all I have to say :shy::heart::shy::heart:

I'm not going to use the word yummmmmmmm although it's a good word to use,  but I would use the word SENSUAL.......that was one of the most sensual things I've ever seen on RLC and I have been around RLC for a long long time!

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Everybody would go ape shit if that was to ever happen!   Online bank transfers would be shutting down left and right from to the load on the systems as people try to subscribe at phenomenal speeds to catch that show!!   Popcorn sales would skyrocket, along with paper towels and toilet paper LMAO.   But seriously,  I don't think Kristy could ever relax enough to let something like that happen......unless of course there was just the right amount of alcohol consumed!

And by the time the payment gets processed it done and over and likely to never happen again.  LOL

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

FrenchKissing.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I can't wait to see that But There is but if happens :-(

• Upvote 2