Anezka and Karel ~ Pictures May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎14 at 2:01 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Catmaster: WTF is going on? I'd hate to lose this couple. Please explain in the A&K General Chat if you have not done so already.

Couldn't have been nothing to serious.  They are back in the Apartment and from the Videos I have seen they had a Productive Day.

The cat carrier was in the hallway Saturday morning. Yesterday morning, that door was closed. I can assume someone took the cat, but didn't clean or touch anything else in the kitchen or living room.

It didn't look to me like they were planning on a vacation. But then again, if they had been "arrested" as was rumored, then I would have expected the police the place to ransack the place.

I'm just not too sure things are operating "normally" for this couple, and unfortunately, there are not the usual number of pix posts here to help out as clear evidence.

34 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The cat carrier was in the hallway Saturday morning. Yesterday morning, that door was closed. I can assume someone took the cat, but didn't clean or touch anything else in the kitchen or living room.

It didn't look to me like they were planning on a vacation. But then again, if they had been "arrested" as was rumored, then I would have expected the police the place to ransack the place.

I'm just not too sure things are operating "normally" for this couple, and unfortunately, there are not the usual number of pix posts here to help out as clear evidence.

The cat's in the bedroom now on the bed

Yep. They've been there. A few things have been removed. Excuse me, I listened to some reports and am obviously been getting paranoid lately when it comes to RLC.

Now, let's just see if C&M's apartment gets turned back on when Mario gets his ass out of rehab. :angel:

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...