Anezka and Karel ~ Pictures May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

So there's a little blood!  So what? 
I never minded, and to tell you the truth, most of the women I have been with with seem to be more aroused than grossed out when having sex while in their period.  All you need to do is show you care, that you understand it is a normal part of human beings, and they promptly forget about any misgivings on the issue and move on to enjoy the pleasure.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, sereno said:

So there's a little blood!  So what? 
I never minded, and to tell you the truth, most of the women I have been with with seem to be more aroused than grossed out when having sex while in their period.  All you need to do is show you care, that you understand it is a normal part of human beings, and they promptly forget about any misgivings on the issue and move on to enjoy the pleasure.

Who's grossed out by it? But it is a rare sight on rLC so was worth posting. After the blood starts the women often stop, well at least that's my experience. The first time it happened to me i was a bit thrown but I don't remember any woman being turned on by it - often they seem embarrassed for some reason.

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, pat599 said:

elle a un tampon ce n'est pas la bonne période

Au contraire.  She is a woman that is willing to enjoy her sexuality WITHOUT any societally imposed limitations!

Kudos to you, Anezka, kudos!!

• Upvote 1