For the record..

For the record, so that the world knows where I stand.  No one, absolutely no one has cut deeper in the flesh of this guy than I did!  No one knows how to swing a hammer faster or harder than I do when it comes to taking down some creep who truly deserves my contempt.

And you only have to look at my past post concerning Paul to know to what extent I detested this creep.  I called him repugnant, repulsive, revolting.  I said that he doesn't embrace or caress a woman but nuzzles his nose into her face like a dog and drools over her.

You only have to look at my Pizza Boy scenario to see just how much I despised him.

I could have chopped him up into little pieces and thrown him into some muddy river for all it mattered to me. 

So for the record, your not dealing with some sort of soft squeeze here.  But even so, I am glad that I still have a heart, and can still find in me sympathy or pity when it is justified or merited.

So let me explain for the last time what I saw that positively stunned me and made me feel as though I had been picking on a cripple.

After the glorious fuck, leora decided that they would both take a bubble bath.

She was as jubilant as could be, making little white beards on her face with the soap suds and playing with the rose peddles in a very childish, but adorable way. 

She was like a nine year girl with a helium balloon, laughing and playing and just all smiles.

Then I looked at Paul as he sat there motionless, in almost a catatonic state, only slightly looking down at the water as if he didn't even know what he was doing there.

And I thought to myself, this guy should be crowing like a rooster, he should be grinning from ear to ear, because in spite of everything he manage to make his Juliet happy again.  She was no longer crying, no longer chastising him, was once a again for at least another day secured to him and she was for that moment for all to see in seventh heaven.

Then it hit me,.. Not only does this guy have nothing in the way of sex appeal, or good looks, but on top of everything else there is something actually wrong with his mind.

It does not matter whether it was brought about by drugs or something else.  The point is he is not quite all there.  He seemed very much like a little child.

Then it all started to add up,.. A ten year old boy doesn't know how to be suave with a woman, doesn't know how to seduce or woo a woman, but is instead clingy and will stick his face close to his mother when he wants affection.  And that is exactly what he does with Leora.

He never initiates anything, instead it is always Leora who takes him by the hand if she wants to go out, or have a bubble bath, or whatever.  Again the nature of a child.  (Paul)

So yes, I started to think that maybe this poor bastard just doesn't even know what the hell to do any more than a ten year old boy would.

Now, as I've said before, I may be wrong in my sympathy for him in this.  And frankly, I still find it extremely difficult to watch him.  And maybe he is just an oaf and a ogre and all of what I had felt at that time when I first stated what I had said, is unfounded when it comes to him.

I don't know just yet,.. I will soon.

And while I can't find my way to like the guy, I just didn't want to add on to his misery.

We all know he is bound to get hurt over Leora soon enough one day, so yes in some ways I do feel sorry for him. 

That's it, until I am convinced that he is just a pig, I'm going to hold off on butchering him.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

It appears our brother in the CamCaps peanut gallery, Woodworker, has gotten "religion."

It's OK, friend. It will go away soon, like a bad cold.

On the other hand, I agree that this constant ragging on the RLC boys is getting really really OLD and is fairly immature and not particularly funny or enlightening for any of us. See my response in your thread "Something has just got to be said." A worthy post on a subject that should be discussed whenever our  CamCaps Peanut Gallery throws too many rotten tomatoes at the RLC stage actors...

It's not about religion, so much as I began to feel sorry for the guy.

I told you how hard I was on him, and that he still makes my skin crawl.

But if he is mentally defective, well then he's got enough problems without my having to add on to them.

That's all there is to this with me.

Listening to the constant hating on these guys is easily the most annoying part of CC. It's so juvenile, it goes past being funny and is more pathetic and sad.

As for Paul, I think it's absurd that people hate on him for being bad in bed, as if they're the ones that have to have sex with him. I'm sure he's well aware of his performance, but at least he's not one of these insecure dick guys out there that treats his girl like an asshole to make up for his manhood. He's very affectionate towards her and spends a lot of time with her, and Leora is right there with him being super cool. They obviously love each other, at least as far as I'm concerned. I don't understand the language so there's still a piece of the puzzle I'm missing.

And I absolutely Squirrel's post is right on the money. I wish some of the members here would grow up.

Guest NL Forever

It appears our brother in the CamCaps peanut gallery, Woodworker, has gotten "religion."

It's OK, friend. It will go away soon, like a bad cold.

On the other hand, I agree that this constant ragging on the RLC boys is getting really really OLD and is fairly immature and not particularly funny or enlightening for any of us. See my response in your thread "Something has just got to be said." A worthy post on a subject that should be discussed whenever our  CamCaps Peanut Gallery throws too many rotten tomatoes at the RLC stage actors...

For a change of subject why not head over to "DOG" thread in Apartment 5....?  ;)  mindless fun.... ;D

Guest mystery

O Lord, how long can you throw mud! I want to tell you that Paul was not a drug addict, and he's allergic to cats .. Secondly, he is not mentally retarded! A very smart guy and he is not unemployed, just now the weekend. An educated, talented and kind. And how can you say such a thing ... I'm sorry it's just a very vile .. and global challenges in these relationships do not.

Guest giuseppe r

O Lord, how long can you throw mud! I want to tell you that Paul was not a drug addict, and he's allergic to cats .. Secondly, he is not mentally retarded! A very smart guy and he is not unemployed, just now the weekend. An educated, talented and kind. And how can you say such a thing ... I'm sorry it's just a very vile .. and global challenges in these relationships do not.

Shadow. If you know all these things, why do not you help us to understand the situation? Can you tell us more about them?