K&K....enough vacation already

HarleyFatboy

I just wish RLC would turn their fucking cameras back on so the CC members can have peace with one another again.  It is fucking ridiculous how much hate and anger and whining these two girls being on vacation has caused amongst the members of this forum!  RLC sure knows how to stir shit up among the troops of CC.....wtg RLC, mission accomplished!!

• Upvote 1

So, what you are saying is, that these girls have to sit in their apartment naked, 24/7 just appease  CC members? Are you people for real? There is a big wide world out there. Get out of the house, turn off the computer, put your dick back in your pants and get a life already. 

• Upvote 3

I didn't say that at all TBG and personally I could care less if they ever come back!  However, there are allot of people on this forum that think these two girls hung the moon and are starting to have withdraw symptoms and need them back to keep peace in the family.   I bet I get out of my house more than 90% of the regular posters of this forum....you should give it a try yourself there mr. policeman......it might soften you up just a bit :)

I have to be a prick to keep you kiddies in line. You just think that you're speaking for others. YOU aren't. YOU are the one complaining, not them. YOU are having withdrawal symptoms, they aren't. And I'd also be willing to bet that if any of these peeping toms have families, they quickly change windows when another member of the family comes in to see why dad is always on his computer.

Me? I just got home from work. I'm sitting here doing some other business which requires the use of the computer and answering emails, which also requires the use of the computer. I also stay in contact with other Mods and Admins on the board to see what trouble you and the others are stirring up.

Now...I'm going to make a second drink, strip and go out to the pool where I'll forget all about CC, RLC, work and real life as it is for an hour or so. You should try it. It's great. And remember, a REAL Harley guy has a stable of bitches that he can pick from, not pictures on a screen. See Ya.....................

• Upvote 1

LOL that's a good one sarge....enjoy the pool and relaxation!  As for the REAL Harley comment,  you think that every guy that rides a Harley has a stable of bitches to pick from....really, you just made that statement and you think that all Harley bikers at that way.  You need to do a little research on the subject TBG......I bet you think all Harley riders are in gangs and shit to don't you LMAO.   The statement about me having withdrawal symptoms is so far from the truth it's funny.  I haven't logged on to RLC in quite a long time now.....can't say that for the others, but I can damn sure say it for myself.  RLC could still be getting my money but the shit they have pulled in the past several months, they would have to do a complete 180 to ever see a penny of mine again!!  Enjoy the soak in the pool and wait 30 minutes after eating before you get in :)

Well, I just read where Thes said that K&K's apartment is back online and he said "welcome home ladies",  so I have to assume that they are home.  I'm happy for all of you and hope that there can now be peace and happiness in this huge dysfunctional family once again!