cc brainstorm???

Boatsandhoes

Right  now there is is a serious lack of uploads. Question I have why isnt there ever any caps posted by mods or even admin. If your website mattered to you, you would  think you just find someone that would do this for you all the time as long as you are up and running. you should find a way to "bring" whatever you can. prove to people that this is the place for captures.

guess he never seen all of the uploads LOLOL,........Man it is not enough to provide the forum and moderate it, but you should not have any life at all TBG and provide all the content too. Damn man you and the guys are such slackers.  Get to work damn it.......... Boats is waiting:huh::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Right  now there is is a serious lack of uploads. Question I have why isnt there ever any caps posted by mods or even admin. If your website mattered to you, you would  think you just find someone that would do this for you all the time as long as you are up and running. you should find a way to "bring" whatever you can. prove to people that this is the place for captures.

We provide a platform, we don't produce content yet... 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Boatsandhoes said:

B&H, I like you and your posts but I don't think it's Admin's or the mods place to post captures as they are one duty 24/7 98% of the time.  Now, with that being said, there are times where the upper echelon do post to the forums.  I would rather them police the site and not worry about posting captures,  due to their extremely busy load (that I probably contribute to the most lol) of trying to keep piece and harmony in the family of CC members, I really don't see where they would have the time!

I am curious why you would present such a question!!

• Upvote 2

Take the post how ever you want I like this site thats why I Joined in the first place.  but Lately I dont think anybody can deny that  there is a serious drought in good quality posts since rlc has put the hammer down and if nobody thinks so then thats your opinion Im not talking about the time mods or admin has   into the whole thing  Im just talking about the broad perspective in the long run.

Obviously someone doesn't understand the concept of this Web site it's for the users to post content and discuss things whether it be about tennants or Leora furry tailed friends etc...

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

guess he never seen all of the uploads LOLOL,........Man it is not enough to provide the forum and moderate it, but you should not have any life at all TBG and provide all the content too. Damn man you and the guys are such slackers.  Get to work damn it.......... Boats is waiting:huh::biggrin:

not even close to what im saying dont think i was directing this issue to you though but thanks

17 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

not even close to what im saying dont think i was directing this issue to you though but thanks

Your welcome Boats anytime, patience is virtue, that not many here seem to have. The posters will return soon, just give them a chance.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Your welcome Boats anytime, patience is virtue, that not many here seem to have. The posters will return soon, just give them a chance.

At this  point how is going to change if their ID is plastered all over the screen. I think right now its out of our hands as the posters is what Im saying.

You are right B&H, there has been a serious lack in posts (pictures) since RLC has proved to be an even bigger prick in the finger....if you catch my drift.  There has been a serious lack of posts with any true meaning as well.   Are we at a turning point for how CC is going to be in the near future?   I like CC allot but I'm not apposed to giving it up if that is where it's headed and I don't mean just posting of pics or videos, but posting of good quality posts.   Now, allot of the problem with that is, if there are no good quality pictures posted anymore then nobody is going to keep hanging around just to shoot the shit over things they can't relate to.  I personally will never subscribe to RLC ever again and haven't even logged in to RLC in quite a few days solely based on how they conduct their business!!   RLC laughs in our faces on a daily basis because they know that people are addicted and won't quit subscribing!

• Upvote 1