Jump to content

Retaliation


slider_69
 Share

Recommended Posts

Mr 1010,  This is a little note of explanation concerning a member you admitted to liking ; and there are also probably a few others who like him ,  But he is seriously flawed in his thinking about others and their opinions.  Yes, I am talking about  Kitek !  As long as you agree with him and never give him a  DOWN  reputation, you will have no problems.  However, if you give him a DOWN reputation or post something he doesn't agree with , he will  RETALIATE by going back to almost every comment you made on CC and give you a DOWN reputation .  ( Oh, and he has a few friends that help him ).   When I made a few statements that KITEK didn't like,  he went all the way back to my OLD posts during the ALMA and Stefan days and  " Downed " every comment I had made, finally stopping when my reputation was  at  :   -106 !!!   I believe he did the same thing to NICK.  So be careful who you chose to like,  because if you cross Kitek or his friends,  he will retaliate worse than Putin........LOL .  A PM from me to ADMIN and the MODS finally corrected my situation , but a way should be found to prevent RETALIATION on this site so that everyone can freely express their opinion !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Mr 1010,  This is a little note of explanation concerning a member you admitted to liking ; and there are also probably a few others who like him ,  But he is seriously flawed in his thinking about others and their opinions.  Yes, I am talking about  Kitek !  As long as you agree with him and never give him a  DOWN  reputation, you will have no problems.  However, if you give him a DOWN reputation or post something he doesn't agree with , he will  RETALIATE by going back to almost every comment you made on CC and give you a DOWN reputation .  ( Oh, and he has a few friends that help him ).   When I made a few statements that KITEK didn't like,  he went all the way back to my OLD posts during the ALMA and Stefan days and  " Downed " every comment I had made, finally stopping when my reputation was  at  :   -106 !!!   I believe he did the same thing to NICK.  So be careful who you chose to like,  because if you cross Kitek or his friends,  he will retaliate worse than Putin........LOL .  A PM from me to ADMIN and the MODS finally corrected my situation , but a way should be found to prevent RETALIATION on this site so that everyone can freely express their opinion !

I have an idea.....just do away with the rep buttons all together!

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have an idea.....just do away with the rep buttons all together!

 That was one way of taking care of this matter...............the other is just to have 1 button :  the "UP" reputation button !  If someone disagrees, they could either move on or  COMMENT

 on what they don't like ! 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

 That was one way of taking care of this matter...............the other is just to have 1 button :  the "UP" reputation button !  If someone disagrees, they could either move on or  COMMENT

 on what they don't like ! 

Good idea slider.....make it happen dude!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good idea slider.....make it happen dude!

 I think the MODS and ADMIN are thinking seriously about it .  Hopefully, they can solve these vindictive moves by a few members !

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the last software we used here, "Simple Machines", we solved the negative karma problem by out-trolling the trolls. It was ripe for abuse, and we overcame it with absurdity by creating the "Karma Game," in which members such as NL, TBG, myself and many others, competed to get the highest negative ratings. To us, it was a sign that we had street cred.

If someone posted something I liked, and they were not Karma Game players, I'd give them positive karma. If they were participants, then I would give them negative karma for their good posts. Otherwise, they would be insulted. The result was to render the system useless to trolls or people who just didn't like you.

I was very sad to lose 1,000 negative karma points when I changed my identity, and fell behind TBG's excellent count. I think we were all sickened to see that all of our hard-earned negative karma points were erased when CC changed to this new software. Such is life in the big city...

Never take anything that happens on CC seriously. We are here for fun. You should not let anything said on this Forum upset you, unless they post pictures of your kid sister participating in a gang bang session. Then maybe you could get upset; but we'd appreciate such posts and I am sure that such posts would get plenty of "UP" reputations. :cool::biggrin:

 

gang-bang-squad-bibi-fox.jpg

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are those that will take the time to give you a 'like' if they do. I'm in favor of dumping the negative rep too. Lack of likes to a post is a sure sign it's a flop.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:40 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

With the last software we used here, "Simple Machines", we solved the negative karma problem by out-trolling the trolls. It was ripe for abuse, and we overcame it with absurdity by creating the "Karma Game," in which members such as NL, TBG, myself and many others, competed to get the highest negative ratings. To us, it was a sign that we had street cred.

If someone posted something I liked, and they were not Karma Game players, I'd give them positive karma. If they were participants, then I would give them negative karma for their good posts. Otherwise, they would be insulted. The result was to render the system useless to trolls or people who just didn't like you.

I was very sad to lose 1,000 negative karma points when I changed my identity, and fell behind TBG's excellent count. I think we were all sickened to see that all of our hard-earned negative karma points were erased when CC changed to this new software. Such is life in the big city...

Never take anything that happens on CC seriously. We are here for fun. You should not let anything said on this Forum upset you, unless they post pictures of your kid sister participating in a gang bang session. Then maybe you could get upset; but we'd appreciate such posts and I am sure that such posts would get plenty of "UP" reputations. :cool::biggrin:

 

gang-bang-squad-bibi-fox.jpg  0   31.2 kB  1   31.2 kB

My oh my, that sure would be a bad time for the phone to start ringing. 

RIIIIIIIIING, RIIIIIIIIING, RIIIIIIIIIING..  

Pre-occupied woman:    "Oh shit!,.. If that's Nick, tell him I can't talk at the moment."

By Stander:   "I'm sorry, but she can't come to the phone at the moment."

Nick:    "Why,.. What is she doing?"

By Stander:     "Currently, three guys."

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎08 at 1:40 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

With the last software we used here, "Simple Machines", we solved the negative karma problem by out-trolling the trolls. It was ripe for abuse, and we overcame it with absurdity by creating the "Karma Game," in which members such as NL, TBG, myself and many others, competed to get the highest negative ratings. To us, it was a sign that we had street cred.

If someone posted something I liked, and they were not Karma Game players, I'd give them positive karma. If they were participants, then I would give them negative karma for their good posts. Otherwise, they would be insulted. The result was to render the system useless to trolls or people who just didn't like you.

I was very sad to lose 1,000 negative karma points when I changed my identity, and fell behind TBG's excellent count. I think we were all sickened to see that all of our hard-earned negative karma points were erased when CC changed to this new software. Such is life in the big city...

Never take anything that happens on CC seriously. We are here for fun. You should not let anything said on this Forum upset you, unless they post pictures of your kid sister participating in a gang bang session. Then maybe you could get upset; but we'd appreciate such posts and I am sure that such posts would get plenty of "UP" reputations. :cool::biggrin:

Just post lots of T & A and your Reputation will climb fast. Back on the Old Forum with the Karma all you had to do was have Admin merge the two accounts together under the new name you chose and all the stats would have followed at that time but the change to the New Forum Software the Karma didn't seem to Mod into the new software.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...