Flow Player issues accessing RLC

4 hours ago, hampelo said:

SOME IDEAS HERE......

https://flowplayer.org/i/flowplayer/scripting_api:8233_invalid_rtmp_u

SEEMS TO BE A FLOWPLAYER ISSUE ON SOME COMPUTERS/BROWSERS

Thanks for the Info.  I'll try a different browser and see what happens. It's not that big of a deal for me, I can only access the Free Cams and nothing much goes on in those parts anymore.

It would be upsetting to someone who has a Paid Account with RLC and can't access it until the makers of Flow Player address the issue with an update.   It was working fine about an hour before I had made the post about it and I just checked it again now and it's still the same.

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎01 at 7:17 PM, StnCld316 said:

Screenshot1.png

Is anyone else experiencing this error or is this RLC's way of showing being blocked from the cams.  Was working fine an hour ago.

It appears to happen no matter what Apartment I click on.

I tried Multiple different Browsers and still got the same result.  I downloaded CyberGhost and it came up immediately with no problem.

So it appears if any user sees that screen. Then they'll know their IP was Blocked.

If you have a Dynamic IP you can change your IP by powering off your Modem & Router for about 2 Minutes then restart and your IP should be changed.

If you have a Static IP then you have to work around it with the use of VPN as your regular IP can not be changed.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Flaskbulle said:

It seems like an update now makes it difficult to get a full screen view. Anyone got a fix for this issue?

I use a Program called ZoomIT. It brings the picture Closer and appears as Full Screen with no distortion.

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I use a Program called ZoomIT. It brings the picture Closer and appears as Full Screen with no distortion.

ZoomIt didn't do the job properly, a full screen has more details, The full screen button worked well until RLC's last update, when they updated their flowplayer. Even Puffin browser has some issues with this RLC update

11 hours ago, Flaskbulle said:

ZoomIt didn't do the job properly, a full screen has more details, The full screen button worked well until RLC's last update, when they updated their flowplayer. Even Puffin browser has some issues with this RLC update

Works fine for me. 

RLC has it set up if you want full screen then you have to pay.  That I'll always refuse cause RLC is just not worth the Price of Admission.

• Upvote 2