Question about the thumbnails

sleepwalker0765

Just being inquisitive, are the thumbnails randomly changed or do they load by number of viewers? First thumbnail has 1,000 viewers, second has 750 viewers? Just random numbers I used to get my point across. Sometimes I think too much and think there is a system to everything, being analytical sucks sometimes.

57 minutes ago, sleepwalker0765 said:

Just being inquisitive, are the thumbnails randomly changed or do they load by number of viewers? First thumbnail has 1,000 viewers, second has 750 viewers? Just random numbers I used to get my point across. Sometimes I think too much and think there is a system to everything, being analytical sucks sometimes.

The Thumbnails are activated from a Motion Sensor. If anything moves it goes right to that apartment.  Anything can set them off such as leaving a TV turned on, an animal scampering around or any type of movement.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Thumbnails are activated from a Motion Sensor. If anything moves it goes right to that apartment.  Anything can set them off such as leaving a TV turned on, an animal scampering around or any type of movement.

Sometimes I think that is why TV's are left on and they get animals. Almost like they get paid per cam hit. Thx StnCld.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I can tell you that while motion may have some bearing on the thumbs...Elisa is sitting on her bed not moving right now and she is the #1 thumbnail.  While Sasha is moving continuously all around the kitchen ( has been for the past 20 minutes or more) and is not even on the list.  With Vika and her mate out, the current top four thumbs are Elisa in her room, Laura in her guest room, Elisa other camera , Elvis and Carina in an empty bath and Kristy on the couch not moving at all

23 minutes ago, sleepwalker0765 said:

Sometimes I think that is why TV's are left on and they get animals. Almost like they get paid per cam hit. Thx StnCld.

Exactly.  If motion was the only consideration for the thumbs, then Nina and Kira's cats, Maya and Stephan's dogs...etc,  would continuously have those cameras in the top of the thumbnail list

This might settle the thumbnail issue.  This is from RLC itself when they want you to become premium

This feature is for Premium Members only

Premium Membership Benefits:

• Motion Detection
  • Multi-Viewer (up to 4)
  • Full screen mode
  • Thumbnails of all popular cams
  • Auto-follow top cam
  • Up to 5 private simultaneous streams
  • Bonus apartments

Get Premium Membership

Already a member? Login here

More discussion is in Vika Elisa and Rita General Chat

50 minutes ago, happyone said:

This might settle the thumbnail issue.  This is from RLC itself when they want you to become premium

This feature is for Premium Members only

Premium Membership Benefits:

• Motion Detection
  • Multi-Viewer (up to 4)
  • Full screen mode
  • Thumbnails of all popular cams
  • Auto-follow top cam
  • Up to 5 private simultaneous streams
  • Bonus apartments

Get Premium Membership

Already a member? Login here

More discussion is in Vika Elisa and Rita General Chat

This solves that.  They won't sucker $45 from me. I'll just stay with the Free Cams for now. You can almost bet that someday RLC will make the whole thing Premium and scrap the free viewing.

Then everyone has to Pay to Play.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This solves that.  They won't sucker $45 from me. I'll just stay with the Free Cams for now. You can almost bet that someday RLC will make the whole thing Premium and scrap the free viewing.

I agree they will cut down on the free cams, but they can't do all of them. People won't spend that kind for money if they don't know what they are going to see.  I think they will get down to a half-dozen free apartments and the rest will be blocked without a subscription.

4 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I agree they will cut down on the free cams, but they can't do all of them. People won't spend that kind for money if they don't know what they are going to see.  I think they will get down to a half-dozen free apartments and the rest will be blocked without a subscription.

If they bring New Apartments into play those ones will certainly be Premium.  The Older Apartments like Maya & Stepan, Adriana & Daniel and Carla & Mario will still carry the Free Rooms until RLC decides to close those Apartments for good.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

StnCld I have a Question I remember I think it was year or more  ago Before RLC had all this fancy cameras setup and thumbnails they showed the samples on CC I am just curios why RLC tried the format and ask CC members how we like the format      

26 minutes ago, Nick said:

StnCld I have a Question I remember I think it was year or more  ago Before RLC had all this fancy cameras setup and thumbnails they showed the samples on CC I am just curios why RLC tried the format and ask CC members how we like the format      

I can't remember that far back.  It would be a lot of digging into the Archives to find out if any type of conversation had taken place.  All I know is before Premium was inputted in their Site it was all just a Basic Standard Membership got $29.99 for 3 Months and if you cancelled within 3 Days you got a Full Refund.

• Upvote 2