016 Парад Победы

Nick

3 hours ago, Nick said:

2016 Парад Победы 71 летию победы! to my Russian cmarada :-)

This military parades make me always ask why so much money flowing into weapons. I really hope that putin will not lose his mind someday, because i would really like to life in an generation without a world war. 

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This military parades make me always ask why so much money flowing into weapons. I really hope that putin will not lose his mind someday, because i would really like to life in an generation without a world war. 

Amen But weapon companies want agree  with us they want busnes 

War makes money. Money people are greedy and just keep wanting more, no matter the expense their countrymen pay with their lives and limbs. Wars are created by little men with little dicks, little minds and big, big egos and bank accounts.

• Upvote 2

War makes money. Money people are greedy and just keep wanting more, no matter the expense their countrymen pay with their lives and limbs. Wars are created by little men with little dicks, little minds and big, big egos and bank accounts.

That is very true 

• Upvote 1

Wars are created by little men with little dicks, little minds and big, big egos and bank accounts.

That describes the Bush Family right to a T.

• Upvote 2

Wars are created by little men with little dicks, little minds and big, big egos and bank accounts.

That describes the Bush Family right to a T.

Dick Cheney with the company use to be work for  I forgot the name  company they made billions in Iraq 

Dick Cheney with the company use to be work for  I forgot the name  company they made billions in Iraq 

Wars are very profitable. That's why they have them and most wars are false flag wars. Like Iraq the mission for going in was Iraq had weapons of Mass Destruction which was totally False as No WMD's were ever found. The real part for going there was to find and dispose of Saddam Hussein. Now Iraqi's are worse of today than when Saddam Hussein held Power. Iraq was just  GW Bush on a Power Trip. His Father failed to get the job done so he made it a Mission he would try and finish it but he failed. Now Obama has held the reigns for almost 8 years and the Failures still Continue.

Now if Hillary Clinton becomes President she's another one on a Power Trip but she'll Bankrupt America.  Donald Trump on the other hand has some of the Politicians against his Policies but every time they try and throw a stop at him he just keeps gaining Popularity leaving the Politicians that criticize him looking Stupid. That will be Hillary Clintons downfall. She'll go in attack mode and it will backfire.

I'd say give Trump a chance for 4 years he can't do any worse than what's currently in place. After all the American Taxpayer has floated the Clintons for far to long. It's time to kick their ass to the Curb and out of Politics.

• Upvote 3