Kristy and guest are going at it hot and heavy right now!

its the most awkward thing Ive ever seen. She wants no part of it

You are deluded. She was all over him. Facts are facts. But please be our guest and make up things in your mind that suit your jealousy ;)

• Upvote 3

You are deluded. She was all over him. Facts are facts. But please be our guest and make up things in your mind that suit your jealousy ;)

He has got to be the most arrogant or most stupid guy I've ever seen. He made her wait for hours until he was "ready". Then, she cleaned up and made him wash himself. He took so long in the bathroom that Kristy rolled over on the bed to go to sleep. When he finally gets out of the bathroom (with Kristy still awake and waiting), he goes to the kitchen and blows another 15 minutes. Finally, he goes back to the bedroom, lays down on the bed, and picks up his phone and starts looking at pictures. 

He's now waiting for Kristy to fall asleep so that he doesn't have to do anything. I can't believe that Kristy would put up with that crap. I'd throw his butt out and tell him not to ever call again.

She deserves so much more than that kind of disrespectful treatment. :angry:

• Upvote 3