RLC Couples Apts v Singles

kenny1940

Over the past 3yrs I have noticed the Couple Apts. are what made RLC.  You get the ups and downs of a relationship with cameras on you 24/7. The ones that last past 6months accept the life and soon forget about the cameras. The concept of Premium apts. specifically focusing on single women was good but besides Kam and Kris it never really involved any arc. In the end we will expect things from the single apts. that wont happen because they are not totally invested, they can roam about the county. Couples made a decision to go for it. Yes some got comfortable and backed off and now we are at a serious impasse. Investing in RLC is now a very tough decision regarding content price and viewer satisfaction.

I'm disappointed in the Kam and Kris apt because they never really hang out much, both are gone a lot and it seems they have two places to stay. Kam is on her third tour she's probably done with the whole deal anyway. Where Maya, Leora, Dasha the old timers are in maybe a financial and personal fork in the road. Some couples simple left after a short time

• Upvote 3

I tend to agree with you 100%. I preferred to watch the interactions of the couples in the old days. The apartments were not high grade, the cameras were fuzzy by today's standards, but the couples didn't play to the cameras and pretty much operated normally despite their presence. To this day I think the Krasnoyarsk apartments are still the most real, even with the Goddess in all her glory.

Lora & Max, Alma & Stefan, and most others were about as real as you can get, as are Maya & Stepan.

Sadly, RLC just has a different corporate tone now.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I tend to agree with you 100%. I preferred to watch the interactions of the couples in the old days. The apartments were not high grade, the cameras were fuzzy by today's standards, but the couples didn't play to the cameras and pretty much operated normally despite their presence. To this day I think the Krasnoyarsk apartments are still the most real, even with the Goddess in all her glory.

Lora & Max, Alma & Stefan, and most others were about as real as you can get, as are Maya & Stepan.

Absolutely correct Foamy!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

They should go back to the Couple Format like it was when it started. Dump the all girls apartments and send them on their way.

• Upvote 4

Its funny the Barcelona apt was the first or one of the first Premium apts. Maybe the Spanish couple.  I was completely satisfied with Standard not interested.  Also, from the beginning never have the Premium apts been open to anyone for a while, then finally RLC opened it up and that is what got people to join. That way of doing business is now old. I think RLC is going for the short run like lots of start ups make money within 7yrs. and sell and move on. Standard is on its way out. It will be only Premium options and sadly it may turn into NOTWachme 24/7. Where they basically have nothing to offer talent wise and they don't have much content for their Premium offers. They are giving it away and relying on clicks, hits, views and suckers like me who ordered a week vod because it seemed interesting.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yea, give Maya and Stef a bigger place and let them leave with tribute. Kris and Kam in that place is a bit much

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They should go back to the Couple Format like it was when it started. Dump the all girls apartments and send them on their way.

StnCld316 :-( only reason I pay to watch RLC all Girl apartment and K&K but K&K getting disappointing, but all girl after Fidel gon I hope it get interesting , if no more girls I want pay to watch