Treatment

kris66

I don't think I've ever came across a bigger drama queen and ego tripping juvenile person than this Euromike persona. You are certainly an attentionwhore.  But please do continue. I brought another round of popcorn.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I don't think I've ever came across a bigger drama queen and ego tripping juvenile person than this Euromike persona. You are certainly an attentionwhore.  But please do continue. I brought another round of popcorn.

So what's crawled up your ass recently to make a comment like this toward someone who has done nothing to you.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I bet you love this drama queen though,,that's why you and your boyfriends came all the way from VV to come and see me,,your welcome,,,,,I guess you don't have anything over there to jerk off to anymore,,so you all decided to come and troll us over here,,,

And you are right,,you have never came across anyone like me,,,because you probably never met anyone that called you guys out for being the worthless people you are,,,,if I am ever gonna be like you guys when I get to your age 100 years from now,,please take me out back and put me out of my misery,,,,,,,speaking of misery,,,,you all are miserable,,hence you keep each other's company.:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

So what's crawled up your ass recently to make a comment like this toward someone who has done nothing to you.

But he is right. ... He found out what the mods of this forum seams to overlook so sustained. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't like to meddle in other peoples business, but could y'all please take this over to flame wars!

I asked them already this morning but none of them has the balls to accept,,,,and harley talking about going to flame wars,,,now I have seen everything lmaooo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

I asked them already this morning but none of them has the balls to accept,,,,and harley talking about going to flame wars,,,now I have seen everything lmaooo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

LOL  I know I've been guilty in the past but I'm trying to turn over a new leaf before I die!!

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

if kris66 think that about the personality of euromike,he have the liberty to say that like me i have said to euromike before,

i know euromike is your big friend here but with the statut you have now on the forum,you have not to take position like that and defend euromike like that,my opinion,after it's not a big secret here,euromike have the mods protection here it's not new

10 minutes ago, clivebb said:

if kris66 think that about the personality of euromike,he have the liberty to say that like me i have said to euromike before,

i know euromike is your big friend here but with the statut you have now on the forum,you have not to take position like that and defend euromike like that,my opinion,after it's not a big secret here,euromike have the mods protection here it's not new

Euromike is like everyone else.  If they step out of line they know about it one way or another.  I don't play favorites with anyone. If there is any serious issues I take it though means of Private Messaging with the person first before taking any further measures against them which sometimes results in some sitting out time away from the Forum where they can't comment or post anything for a couple days.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, clivebb said:

Just remember this one thing asshole,,,,I never once said a word to you ever,,,you are the one who started trolling me and talking all type of shit to me,,and about me,,when I never said one word to you in the old forum and this new one,,I never bothered you before,,,I never said anything negative about you before you started fucking with me,,,so blame yourself for everything.

I never did shit to any of you guys,,,but because you are all friends,,,you decided that because clivebb hates me you guys will too,,,And I never attacked him,never trolled him,,never spoke anything bad about him ever,,,,,,,So let him answer the question as to why you can hate someone just because you say MIkey posts way too many photos becuase he only wants likes and attention,,where did this jealousy and hate come from when I never did anything to you first,,,,,answer me and CC Clivebb,,,how can you hate someone who never did shit to you?

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Euromike is like everyone else.  If they step out of line they know about it one way or another.  I don't play favorites with anyone. If there is any serious issues I take it though means of Private Messaging with the person first before taking any further measures against them which sometimes results in some sitting out time away from the Forum where they can't comment or post anything for a couple days.

ok,we will see but in my opinion during this last years,many time euromike have step out the line (insult.....) and nothing was doing with him,just an observation

• Upvote 1

I got no friends here so stop your silly assumptions. I just see what I see from reading these forums for a long time until I had to tell you that you are a major attentionwhore and drama queen.  sob sob