to my Russian friends

Nick

Here's a translation from Russian I obtained by doing a Google image search. Granted, I'm better with Scandinavian Gods, but that's only because Nora didn't snatch me up when she had the chance. Hence, I'm not educated in ancient Slavic deities. Here's what's going on with this now decorative jewelry:

Charm print Veles - unlike amulet

How to use the Slavic Charm Velez

What is the charm of Veles

Before learning about the properties of the amulet Vélez, you need a little more to know about this Slavic god. In mythology, Velez was one of the four major gods and was responsible for many aspects of life. First of all, he was considered the god of cattle - the patron saint of farmers and domestic animals. That is why his character is very similar in appearance of the bull's head.
Amulet Veles
Legends say that Veles himself could apply to this beast, however, he was also a third horn in the middle of the head. That is why one of the stories about the appearance of Ukrainian trident emblem in the form of amulets connected with Veles, which sometimes do not have the kind of antlered and tricorn bull. In favor of this theory says, and another version that the trident, the prototype of the forks - was the favorite weapon of God.

However, in addition, Velez was also the guardian of the world of the dead, shower guide to the afterlife, and also served as a judge, to decide where to go dead - in Nav (Slavic analogue of hell) or right (paradise). Accordingly, very often the characters met at Veles posthumous decorations and in places of burial.

And one more, perhaps the most interesting aspect in the magical sense that God was the protection of magicians and sorcerers, and thus - all the magical arts. Velez helped to know the secrets of the subtle world and amulet dedicated to him, was an integral part of any mage robes.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Here's a translation from Russian I obtained by doing a Google image search. Granted, I'm better with Scandinavian Gods, but that's only because Nora didn't snatch me up when she had the chance. Hence, I'm not educated in ancient Slavic deities. Here's what's going on with this now decorative jewelry:

Charm print Veles - unlike amulet

How to use the Slavic Charm Velez

What is the charm of Veles

Before learning about the properties of the amulet Vélez, you need a little more to know about this Slavic god. In mythology, Velez was one of the four major gods and was responsible for many aspects of life. First of all, he was considered the god of cattle - the patron saint of farmers and domestic animals. That is why his character is very similar in appearance of the bull's head.
Amulet Veles
Legends say that Veles himself could apply to this beast, however, he was also a third horn in the middle of the head. That is why one of the stories about the appearance of Ukrainian trident emblem in the form of amulets connected with Veles, which sometimes do not have the kind of antlered and tricorn bull. In favor of this theory says, and another version that the trident, the prototype of the forks - was the favorite weapon of God.

However, in addition, Velez was also the guardian of the world of the dead, shower guide to the afterlife, and also served as a judge, to decide where to go dead - in Nav (Slavic analogue of hell) or right (paradise). Accordingly, very often the characters met at Veles posthumous decorations and in places of burial.

And one more, perhaps the most interesting aspect in the magical sense that God was the protection of magicians and sorcerers, and thus - all the magical arts. Velez helped to know the secrets of the subtle world and amulet dedicated to him, was an integral part of any mage robes.

Thanks Fomey man I look houers on line I could find it you guys in a minit found it I didn't know the key word to look for:-)