Lora and Max under maintenance

Guest sleestack

I really hope they change some positions of the cams.

If Lora leaves RLC, it will be dark times for me :(

I love that girl!

Agreed. She is my favorite.

Guest kevinbsam7

I love that girl!

Me too! Hope they're just changing the camera angles, as has been requested.

I love that girl!

Me too! Hope they're just changing the camera angles, as has been requested.

yeah they really needed to change the camera angles or even put more mics in certain rooms.

Guest newbie_871

yeah they really needed to change the camera angles or even put more mics in certain rooms.

the living room has sound plus a new angle. Also not sure but the kitchen cam may have been lowered slightly.

Guest Squirrel

the living room has sound plus a new angle. Also not sure but the kitchen cam may have been lowered slightly.

Gee, thanks for clearing this up. I thought it amazing that the RLC crew had raised the kitchen floor so quickly. I gotta quit staying up so late at night watching RLC.  :o

Now, all we need is a zoom added to the hallway camera. But so far, vastly improved angles. :)

Gee, thanks for clearing this up. I thought it amazing that the RLC crew had raised the kitchen floor so quickly. I gotta quit staying up so late at night watching RLC.  :o

Now, all we need is a zoom added to the hallway camera. But so far, vastly improved angles. :)

I wonder why nothing was done in Alina's place, living room needs better angle and mic.