The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Nick

ez2url

no popups. no banners

page took 1.3 seconds to load.

Home | Video | From Email | Contact Us

Sister Sites 4biz  cns  e2url  gc.net  vs2  kakc  urlgo2

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

http://ez2url.com/good-bad-ugly.html you ever wonder how they did the music for The Good, the Bad & the Ugly? It is so cool to see how it was made after all these years. Some of you may not be old enough to remember this classic from the '60s'. Here it is anyway. This is fantastic. Turn it up nice and loud and enjoy. For those still caught in the '60s groove -- this is the answer to how that magnificent signature tune came about...Superb....wait till the guy whistles!

THE UKULELE ORCHESTRA OF GREAT BRITAIN - THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY!!
  • Upvote 4

That was fantastic Nick, thanks a bunch for sharing it with us!   That movie has always been one of my favorites of all time, as a matter of fact every time I see it is going to be on I make it a point to let all my brothers and my son know so they can tune in and enjoy as well.   We all loved the movie!  My son who is only 30 and born in the 80's feels the same way I do about the movie lol.

• Upvote 2

Not really, except some of the people here might remember.   Everything would be humming along just fine, and then some asshole would spring up from out of no where, and then the whole place would erupt into something of a bar room brawl.   With chairs being thrown and tables being tipped over, as the beer bottles then spewed their contents against the walls.     

But after some time the undesirables would be put down and there would be this almost unsettling calm that would then permeate the place until the next encounter when some unwelcomed stranger would then straddle into our little domain. 

But perhaps, when I think back upon it, it is better the way it is now.    A little more civil and domicile.

And less of a mess to have to clean up afterwards. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, woodworker said:

No, I'm quite sure your not one of the ones that comes to mind.   I've never been wrong when it comes to people, and your more than welcomed here as far as I'm concern.  

I appreciate that WW but I know there are plenty of others that would not agree with you and like I said, I'm trying to get better.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Nick said:

I Love the movie probably I watch that 30-40 times and always love the music  

Yes...I have saw it a few times myself.Some thing's you just don't get tired of.I liked Clint Eastwood movies.i remember when he started as the scout for the show 'Wagon Train'.Then he went on to be 'Inspector Callahan' and so on.Boy i could hardly wait for saturday morning and all the western's...Man i sure do miss the Good Old Day's.

• Upvote 2