Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

LookDown.gif

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Kami stopped her internet surfing in bed at 5h30, local time, the daylight was there. Something new happened in her life. Se put down the two teddy bears which where on her set of drawers in her bedroom and did the same thing with the big frame with her sister's photo. She did so to hide the big bear from her sight when she is lying in bed. Also no more of these hours of phone calls from Coke Boy since she came back. So I think she met some Russian in Dubai, spent one night and a day with him, left her old BF and is very happy, smiling and singing. She had a lot to tell Kristy yesterday, a long time on  the balcony, so no sound (and no translation).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami stopped her internet surfing in bed at 5h30, local time, the daylight was there. Something new happened in her life. Se put down the two teddy bears which where on her set of drawers in her bedroom and did the same thing with the big frame with her sister's photo. She did so to hide the big bear from her sight when she is lying in bed. Also no more of these hours of phone calls from Coke Boy since she came back. So I think she met some Russian in Dubai, spent one night and a day with him, left her old BF and is very happy, smiling and singing. She had a lot to tell Kristy yesterday, a long time on  the balcony, so no sound (and no translation).

I can't read this BS anymore, welcome to my IGNORED list. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Shockingly this crackpot theory turned out to be wrong.

• Upvote 1