Voro and Tver chat

well people make your new idea  about what coming now in Tver  and Voro

i think that the girl from Tver go to Voro in the next day and make party  xxxxx again  ,,  the old boy are out about some action yesterday  and  the petra  i think  because   one girl name are Alicia  ...   well some lesbian action  and the old guy want blowjob   no matter are happen  and later some bad confusion ,,,  tonight a new guest   theold man are out ....

i see that the new boy with alicia  are some good boy and just happy with all ...  the old boy was just  a little so no happen i must just sex in all the situation and no great time with the girl  just sex and sex and no matter ....  i am happy if the old boy are out because no matter with the young girl .. i am a good boy  and when i see  that the young girl are just not my taste   ,,,,  oh  sorry  i make nothing .. well for me the old boy have just take the time   but not really love  sex with .. and you can see with nelly david there are some love sex  not sex and sex

Here's one clear thing! These people, Ivo and the grandmother, are the people who now instructs on VV and until there is nobody who will take care of this project, VV is a ruin, not to say shit! The first and only having to do a complete regeneration, from the first to the last! That is the only way that this works. I liked the format or the initial VV idea when Lilu, Rome and company, at least it was a little more natural.

ok i say nothing about just  i see the time with all  and voyeur villla will make all happy  and just great with all

the new room  sofia  and tula ... well if you like the couple  ok let in .. but i see a different taste again   ,,, in voro    well just again something new make   and in tver the same ....  ok nice to see that the cam web will make the best