Craig Ferguson Show

On 6/6/2016 at 5:21 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Unless you just want to watch Evangeline Lilly for the whole clip, fast forward to 5 minutes and 30 seconds and watch for the rest of the clip.......such a pretty naughty girl lol.

I could easily watch Evangeline in that dress for hours. In "Lost" she wasn't the best actress by a long chalk and her character was annoying and really ended up with the wrong bloke. Kate needed stability in her life and while Sawyer may settle down, Jack was fundamentally unstable. But that's enough of that, Evangeline on this evidence is a thoroughly engaging entertaining sexy woman.

Before he went to the US, Craig Ferguson appeared on the odd comedy programme in the UK but nothing that would make him famous so to become so successful in the States is a fantastic achievement. James Corden on the other hand is fairly big in the UK - and in girth - but while he's a fine actor I find him annoying rater than funny - some of his shows have been terrible.  

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I could easily watch Evangeline in that dress for hours. In "Lost" she wasn't the best actress by a long chalk and her character was annoying and really ended up with the wrong bloke. Kate needed stability in her life and while Sawyer may settle down, Jack was fundamentally unstable. But that's enough of that, Evangeline on this evidence is a thoroughly engaging entertaining sexy woman.

Before he went to the US, Craig Ferguson appeared on the odd comedy programme in the UK but nothing that would make him famous so to become so successful in the States is a fantastic achievement. James Corden on the other hand is fairly big in the UK - and in girth - but while he's a fine actor I find him annoying rater than funny - some of his shows have been terrible.  

I could watch Evangeline damn near all day myself BB.   I didn't watch the show "Lost" and no nothing of her character associated with it.  I think she is just a beautiful woman all together!   I prefer dark haired women myself so that gives her a leg up right off the bat.

I like the "Late Show" with Craig Ferguson even though I don't watch it that much, I do enjoy it when I get the chance.   Craig is a pretty darn funny guy!  Corden on the other hand, like you, I find quite annoying!